Official Vinyl and Record Collection Thread - The Wax Spot

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 4shotmark, Apr 4, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442459534.753041.jpg

Just some favourites, have plenty more and some of everything hahah, cheers!

2. Boy do I have a lot to update.

3. Let's see it!

4. #84 8ight, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Picked this one up (and some others) a few weeks ago. I'm waiting on another that was back-ordered at the record shop, but that's it for now. I don't have room for any more records. So either I stop buying records... or I get more storage. The hardest part is deciding what sort of shelving I want to get.

[​IMG]

5. I have a bit of a storage problem myself. It isn't that I don't have room for my music, its that my music has left me with no room for anything else!

6. Great pick-up. I love me some Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats. Blood Lust is still my favorite but their albums have all been very solid. You just need to dim the lights, light some incense and kick-back with a joint with these guys. Good stuff.

7. They're all great. :) I haven't listened to their first album though. A buddy showed me Blood Lust when it came out so I got hooked from there on.

[​IMG]

What else do you need? :p

8. Man I had no idea this thread existed, I have some dope fucking shit to upload

9. There was a thread called the vinyl thread, but it rarely got updated

10. These are just a few that I picked up in 2015. Super happy about AFI & Flipper. Both really solid. That New Order tape is pretty great too.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Frank Zappa Freak Out was my favorite of my collection

12. I just started collecting vinyls but I've picked up a few good ones already. I'll upload some in a little.

13. I stopped at a local record store today and picked up a couple albums on my way home from errands. My favorite Aesop Rock album, None Shall Pass and Ayatollah's (Ms. Fat Booty) latest production group, Colossus. Shout out to Jeremy Fish for the dope album artwork.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. #94 chef buttswett, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
    I just walked in from work and found this finally arrived [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. [attachment=1970923:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456608166.122232.jpg

I've been collecting for about 6 years now. I have over 200 records in my possession. Here's a few choice pics

TwentyOnePilots - Vessel (2013)
    BruceSpringsteen - Greetings from Asbury Park N.J. (1973)
    Fleetwood Mac - Rumors (1977)
    Pink Floyd - The Wall (1979)
    Aerosmith - Permanent Vacation (1987)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Aesop rock vinyls in record shop? Thats reassuring. Real talk tho wtf is that guy goin on about?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [​IMG] new set up

• Like Like x 1
  18. I picked up some used Pete Rock as an early birthday present to myself and treat for doing well on finals. I'm lovin' the jazz and soul vibe on this album.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. A few of my favorites

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Burial is great and I like some Aphex Twin... but what's that on the right?