Nice non-glass bongs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CherrySmoke, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Yeah, just broke my $260 SYN bong to day... Was smoking in my car, set it down on the seat and I guess it wasn't quite flat. Kinda fell into the seat and snapped in two (Well, three since it was a showerhead perc with built in downstem, but yeah...). Pretty pissed, kinda thinking it was a knockoff since I don't think boro glass is that fragile (Literally tipped over into a padded seat...
    And it was thick glass...) but without a way to prove it I guess I'm out of my money. This is the 2nd piece of glass that's broken in the past month (First was a bubbler my friend dropped by trying to pass it by the bowl piece -_-) so I think I'm done with glass. Anyone know where you can get some nice plastic or metal bongs? Like with percs and all that good stuff? My google skills are failing me :( 

2. Mann Cmon. Don't give up glass just yet man u just need to get a quality thick tube
    Go look at some ZOB tubes they make fairly basic tunbes that are pretty thick for a decent price

3. #3 *guest, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015

Yeah no... 

If you want something with a perc that isn't glass, you might as well just make your own out of a soda bottle with some smaller bottle attachments. It'll work about the same.

You want an acrylic with percs, you're going to be looking silly things like this with more drag than a drag queen and more maintenance than your worst ex-girlfriend

[​IMG]

Just get a glass bong cheap enough that you don't mind it breaking... and then also be careful with it. Or maybe wait on the fancy perc bongs until you have a place where you can keep it instead of running around with it in your car. 

4. There is not a single non glass bong that I would really recommend to anyone but the most basic smoker. Here is a couple tips for your future endeavors though:
    1. Buy your next piece from a reputable dealer that you know has authentic glass
    2. Buy a higher quality piece?
    3. be more careful with your pieces

5. You were smoking a glass bong in your car and surprised it broke...... Yeahh you don't deserve real glass anyway if your treating it like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. ya with glass I try not to carry around / smoke in tight spaces much.

7. Don't stop buying glass, stop buying glass and then letting friends hit it and taking it out in your car.... There is not a single non glass bong on the market worth a damn imo.

Good glass shouldn't leave the room it is unless it's to go to a bathroom to get cleaned or filled

8. I've always kind of wanted to make a bowl or a bong out of hemp, cause i know you can harden it to the point of lighter heat not effecting it.

9. #9 Avatar_330, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    Jet Water Pipe

10. Don't stop buying glass, stop buying glass and then letting friends hit it and taking it out in your car.... There is not a single non glass bong on the market worth a damn imo.

Good glass shouldn't leave the room it is unless it's to go to a bathroom to get cleaned or filled

11. There are multiple options for you, there is the Steele concept water pipe, the jet sub zero water pipe, the rokkit metal bong, and if you were interested transformer tubes makes acrilic customizable bongs. Nevertheless there are quality glass makers that make thick enough glass to not break in the situation you bong did

12. The Incredibowl i420 and m420 are amazing. They hit hard if you know how to use it right. The only thing you might replace is the screen and glass bowl if it ever breaks. I just clean the screen.

13. Incredibowl would work nice for that - ive also heard of a few unbreakable bongs which are made specially to not break - they do not however have percs

14. imo the only realistic solution would be to buy any cheap 9mm borosilicate bong. china or usa doesnt matter, just dont overpay.

cheap, durable, and does what it needs to. without the pathetic pricetag and fancy shit, you wont be so paranoid handling it high.

a bong is a bong. doesnt matter if it was 500 dollar scientific usa glass or 50 dollar china, it still takes weed smoke and puts it in your lungs...

15. This is an oxymoron.

16. Look into transformer tubes for non glass.  I would never buy one but it may be up your alley.  Just be more careful with your glass.  My glass doesn't leave the house unless I am brining it to a friends, I don't take anything unless I am willing to break it.

17. I have the jet water pipe it's kick ass and has percs also practically indestructible ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429929220.259578.jpg

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432365901.424275.jpg i'll let my photo do all the talking it needs to for transformer tubes ️

19. Made this from an aluminium vase and old acrylic bong parts...

bong.jpg