Israel Slaps America In the Face. Isreal applies To Join China Investment Bank.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Maybe the Chinese can pick up the tab now rather than the US.

Will be fun when Netanyahu goes to China and starts trying to dictate to the Chinese government how to handle their foreign affairs. That will go down well. :)

2. I just don't get why anyone who opposes Israel is automatically labelled antisemitic, both on GC and elsewhere 

3. I don't think anyone here is anti Semitic, most of us just think Israels actions are horrible and the world does nothing. In gunna make a thread soon about the some stuff released revealing Israel helped start Hamas. Most likely to make them seem like victims

4. Who is being labelled such?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE

6. Bibi the axis of evil trying to worm his way into a legit bank, now that's hilarious.

7. #27 Lenny., Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    i've seen it happen about 3 times here in the last month. i was one of the people being labelled antisemitic. it was by that psychotic guy that got banned. i'm not gonna name names but i saw someone else here do it too, in a roundabout way. i don't care personally. it's just indicative of a lack of a well thought out  response .

8. anyone aware of whether or not if Israel been accepted¿

9. They're definitely salty about the nuke declassification.

10. ^^

Yes! Netanyahu is a Psychopath. It's sad Ron Paul Has ALWAYS said " cut all foreign Policy" and wanted Israel to fend for themselves. In the end Israel Fucked them over. All these years they were " best" friends.

This Government has No Idea what it's doing! Trying to help Israel Push For War then Israel ends up Leaving because of the U.S wanting to lift sanctions.

Helping and Funding Israel For years.... Which Puts America in a much worse position.

If only we elected Ron Paul....

The bigger question is what Israel is going to be Up to next?

Samson Option?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/05/us/politics/gops-israel-support-deepens-as-political-contributions-shift.html?_r=0

13. Fuck Israel, it's good that America is starting to realize the mistake they've made... If only it happened sooner.

14. Gen. George Keagan, former head of U.S. Air Force Intelligence, stated publicly that “Israel is worth five CIAs,” with regard to intelligence passed to our country.

He also stated that the yearly $1.8 billion that Israel received in military assistance was worth $50 to $60 billion in intelligence, R&D savings, and Soviet weapons systems captured and transferred to the Pentagon. In contrast to our commitments in Korea, Japan, Germany, and other parts, not a single American serviceperson needs to be stationed in Israel.

Considering that the cost of one serviceperson per year - including backup and infrastructure - is estimated to be about $200,000, and assuming a minimum contingent of 25,000 troops, the cost savings to the United States on that score alone is on the order of $5 billion a year

...... And?

Don't act as if America receives nothing in return for being allies with Israel.

You should read my post and tell me how I have "acted" as if America wasn't receiving anything in return.

I didn't really expect much coming from the guy with the offensive avatar/description and the repulsive quote from Benjamin Hitler himself.  

Never implied you said anything about acting. Rather I was responding to your edgy and immature "fuck Israel" statement.

That's all you got? A childish name calling of Netanyahu?

My avatar was taken directly from an Arab source. How is it offensive?

19. are you offsetting the benefits with the the cost of security and anti-terrorism efforts that the US has to have due to being allied with israel?

Even without Israel in the picture, the US has vast interests in the Middle East which have caused a lot of anti American violence.

Israel effectively secures NATO's Southeastern flank, not to mention the list of technological achievements created by the alliance itself.

America doesn't gain much from dropping Israeli support and appeasing the Muslim world. 

“If you're going to the Middle East to look for oil, you can skip Israel. If you're looking for brains, look no further.Israel has shown that it has a disproportionate amount of brains and energy."

- Billionaire Warren Buffett