LED budget?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by BigBadAlbanian, Apr 3, 2015.

1. I have 150-180 $ i might go up to 200$ what kind of led light can i get but to be quality
    so what can i get for 150 or 200 ?

2. Mars hydro has their old model 200x3w for a little over $200, just had mine delivered this morning. From what I researched, that's your best value for a beginner.

3. do you mind make me know your size of grow area. maybe i can check if our products suit you or not

4. I picked up my mars2 700w in that price range off ebay

haha, some ebay acution listings are really low price.[​IMG]  i have a friend got 5 in 3 days, very low price

6. I paid 178 for mine. The next two went for under $165 for 700watters. Hell I saw a 900w go for like $210. Its all about bidding :) but I'll keep it on the down low...sssshhhh still want people to buy from you :p

haha, you are luck guy. just been told by our boss that will have all kinds of lights on auction listings.

That's ok buy from ebay for one year warranty, and buy from us, 3 year warranty.[​IMG][​IMG]

both are good.

8. Out of curiosity can we buy the same epistar LEDs off the internet and replace them ourself if they go out? Or are they something special?

why you want to buy the chip yourself after failed? if the LED chip fialed, please contact me, i will send you for free if you buy from me and in the 3-year warranty.

10. For after the warranty. I was just curious. If its that simple?

11. I have 4+ years of led experience after getting screwed buying a so-called 90w R/B UFO for $360. OUCH!

My recommendation is to save another $100 and buy a quality panel, designed by a grower for growers. That would be Amare Technologies Solar Spec 100 ($295). As money permits you can add more and get loyalty discounts

If not too much i also can send you for free, but if you need lots of chip, i can give you soem discount for the LED chips.[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Good to know. Thanks for the info