Team Microbes Living Soil Laboratory

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Team Microbe, Apr 3, 2015.

1. A lot of thinking to do! But I'm glad it's taking off. Nice to hear from ya!

2. As long as it takes I'm sure its worth the wait :p

3. how's the garden doing TM? I bet those ladies are struttin' their stuff in that tent of yours :poke: hope you've been well man!

4. It's good man! I haven't been on GC much lately, all the trolls over here have been a little bit of a turn off. I've been thinking about updating the grow journal, we'll see though. I just chopped & dropped for the beginning of the 2nd cycle... things are getting interesting! Hope all is well brother[​IMG]

5. Good to see you are back [​IMG]

6. #206 Team Microbe, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
    Well first before re-capping I'd like to apologize for the little hiatus I've been on lately, I've been really busy and updating the thread slowly made it's way to the back of my to-do list I'll admit. I'm back though! And very excited to begin documenting the 2nd cycle into No Till, as the 1st went better than expected:

[​IMG]
    Right after the flip (where we all left off)

[​IMG]
    Week 3

[​IMG]
    Cheese Candy week 2

[​IMG]
    ...And at week 6

[​IMG]
    This strain stacks particularly well, very satisfied with the weight here at week 6

[​IMG]
    Another Cheese Candy sister (these are all from the same mother). This was actually a 7th or 8th generation cutting, the myth about strains losing vigor over the years is just that - a myth!

[​IMG]
    Week 8 for the Candy

[​IMG]
    Week 8 - The Sicilian Revenge runt in the front center was the only plant that didn't do well this run. It started off as an unhealthy clone, but I decided to run it anyways and see what happened. On the bright side... it's the frostiest plant in the tent:

[​IMG]
    Week 8 - Sicilian Revenge

[​IMG]
    Sicilian lowers

7. #207 432, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
    Wow I knew your posts will be worth the wait, Nice to see you back man!

Yeah it hasn't been the best since the update i must say..

If you get that long load where it seems like your about to lose everything you wrote just tap CTRL+Z to recover what you've previously typed and copy/paste to save it.

Or as Scooby mentioned: reload the page, click on "more reply options" and you will see on the top bar on the far right an icon of a floppy disc. click it and there will be an auto saved version of your lost reply. then just click on "insert" to have it pasted in the reply box.

another tip, not sure if this always works but if you "preview post" before posting i think it wont get lost.

Spectacular plants you have.. The 2nd Last pic frost is Unreall!
    & the cheese candy just WOW

8. those Sicilians dont mess around!
    beautiful plants TM! [​IMG]

9. Thank you for those kind words brother! The Sicilian pheno I found really does have a nice resin profile, I'm puttin her back in for the 2nd cycle too.

I'll be sure to remember that about posting, I appreciate it. It took about an hour for this post to "post" last night, I just put the computer down and watched tv for a bit before it finally registered. Not sure what's up with Grasscity lately, but hopefully they fix all the bugs to make it a little easier on us!

10. Gracias Scooby! [​IMG]

11. Well, I've got my breakfast out back here with a joint of Cheese Candy in hand[​IMG] and I can tell today's going to be a good day. Do you ever get that feeling? I love that feeling lol

I guess I'll continue with the re-cap now, I've got a lot of bud shots that I've been dying to share on here so here we go!

[​IMG]
    Silver Lotus #1 (super silver haze x snow lotus) by Bodhi - I think this was around week 4

[​IMG]
    ...And again around week 6

[​IMG]
    Jack Herer x NYCD - week 2

[​IMG]
    ...and again at week 7

[​IMG]
    Jack x NYCD after breaking under it's own weight on Day 52

[​IMG]
    1 of 4 Cheese Candy clones tucked in the corner

[​IMG]
    Cheese Candy - week 8

12. Silver Lotus #1

[​IMG]
    This strain really exhibited some crazy foxtails!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Silver Lotus #2

[​IMG]
    Even more fox tails than her sister pheno!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Hahaha That's Great!
    Its like Nature telling you to hurry up and smoke me!

Good Stuff brother and you most welcome.

15. Haha right? I definitely didn't hesitate to take her down... it was almost an excuse to [​IMG]

16. What trolls?

J

17. Just the usual crew, you know

18. I don't, but that's cool.

J

19. I haven't seen any trolls lately. A few clowns maybe...

Garden looks nice TM. I'd have a hell of a time keeping that many cultivars straight.

Solo

20. This is looking great microbes. Nice bud shots gona stick around for a bit if you keep the updates rolling