im about to revolutionize weed smoking

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by hykse, Apr 3, 2015.

1. me myself would much rather use my creation than slave in the kitchen for hours like a woman. 

2. YES. 

and we could amp up the buildt in heaters in the hairdryer so that it burns the weed in the front!

i could need someone like you at my side when this shit blows up

3. there will be an optional dab bowl for it powered by the heating elements in the hairdryer. it has all been thought out.

I'll be there for sure man. Inventions, ganja, good company, count me in!!!!

5. If they had weak lungs they'd be vaping... Reminds me of the Extreme Q that has a fan in it so it blows vapor out of the whip, basically like you're describing except without the aluminum and smoke.

6. does that really say aluminum bowl...

7. Haven't y'all figured it out? The op is turbodouching his bleached asshole. The only serious thing about this bullshit nonsense is that someone with downslexia figured out more than 5 words.

8. relax!

i shared a picture of a piece of shit invention, and now you go crazy and start to antagonize me?

i'm starting to think you're one of those people who don't understand the difference between a joke and something serious.

9. Not as ridiculous as you think. I made one back when I was 15/16 with the same idea from an electronics fan and some apoxy resins and glass tubing from the school labs. Once you get the hang of it its pretty cool but then the resin and tar slow down and then seize the bearing. Boiling water would have cleaned it but in my defence I was a 15/16yr old stoner.....;)

10. #30 SkunkWoodz, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    Lung pipe or a proper gravity bong not a waterfall, already accomplishes forced induction.

Along with a bag style vape, just skip the bag and go straight for the dome.

Bet you had a lot of fun making that drawing though :D

11. #31 TheWhiteLighter, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    Looks like a waster of grass.

Personally I don't think it will fly or even get off the tarmac.

As was stated in this thread the EQ already does this with actual vapor in a more controlled format by using the whip and fan if you really need the fan.

Burning the grass and blasting it into your face will waste alot.

And aluminum??????? Dude smh

12. i'd love to see that. i can imagine that it sort of works of you just don't light too much herb.

13. That was over twenty yrs ago so it's gone and it burnt through weed like a jet engine but in those days I could get mountains of excellence for a carton of smokes...goodolddays

14. Oh man.....the tin foil the hot forced air right in your face to burn you to boot. Then the guy who states resin gunged it up and to poor hot water in it. Your fucking fools! Go buy a vaporizer.......your not vaping with that ur sucking air through a tinfoil bowl and lighting it.

Quit being a lazy stupid stoner, giving us all a bad name and use your head!

15. WHAT?!?
    This thread should be stickied!
    Genius! We all know having a machine force smoke into your lungs will help elderly people smoke easier? Not to mention smoother. I know when I hit my bong its a lot of extra work breathing in.. I breathe all day.. I dont want to be working while im having a smoke. I just want to be filled like a ballon untill I explode!

The hairdryer concept is probably the selling point. I always wished my tokes were hotter. Ive even gone as far as boiling my bong water before use.. just doesnt burn enough.

Haha oh man..

16. Anyone remember the old power hitters???

17. The thing that you put the lit joint inside, and squeezed?  The problem with that was, you couldn't see the joint and it would burn unevenly, and fall apart inside the Power Hitter, thereby wasting good weed.  Maybe there was a trick, so that this wouldn't happen, but I gave up with it after a while and threw it away.