im about to revolutionize weed smoking

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by hykse, Apr 3, 2015.

1. what's your take on this? 

i think you'll have to be laying on your back for this to work, or make a 90 degree bowl joint.

feel free to try this.

Attached Files:

2. No, just no.

3. :laughing:

If you build a working protype, ill fund your business.

4. oh... the possibilities.

5. maybe i should consider a kickstart fund? i can picture seeing this in headshops across the world

6. Why is the stoner overweight?

7. The high took.him to another level where munchies are uncontrollable. This type of.high aint for errbody.

8. this contraption shoots smoke down your throat which gets you soooooooo much higher than a regular joint (shit) or bong hit (shit) would.
    any stoner knows that food goes hand in hand with ganja, so more ganja = more food, and more food = more person.

9. give it two years, and this will be in headshops across the world

10. I wish i could have a humidifier in a sealed room that fills it with inhalable vapor that gets you retarred
    Theres a video sort of like that where these guys drop bho on a bunch of hot material in the middle of the room filled with a bunch of coughing people, the vid goes on for very long and every one ends up leaving except for a couple people lol

:smoking:

11. So wait a minute, a bong rip or joint toke doesn't go down your throat? You know you gotta inhale right? Sorry to say, but pretty much every waterpipe company  beat you to it. This example is a 18mm bowl. See how if you were laying on your back, it would work the same way as your "idea". The fun part would be when it cherries, and a hot rock falls in your eye. [​IMG]

12. This one? The dab is around 2:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuI9QF01t0U

13. nah there was one with more people i believe in a brighter room and there was people just sitting around coughing and coughing and coughing.. I would find it but im on mobile..

:smoking:

14. there are elderly people with weak lungs who would rather use this product than to stress their lungs with pulling.
    also this is 2015. nobody wants to smoke out of that piece of shit bowl.
    my creation is the future, so get your head out of the 1200's and join the revolution.

15. could it be this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrFLNgEWkDI

16. I'm saying rather than spend money on some stupid ass upside down pipe for the daydreamer stoners who are too lazy to sit up, why not just use an 18mm bong bowl? It is the exact same as your 4 year old's interpretation of a reverse pipe or whatever. People with weak lungs, or damaged lungs typically vape or use edibles, so what purpose would a stupid ass bowl serve them? Your so-called"creation" is this, eerily similar, no?[​IMG]

17. Don't think so Bro.... BHO the way to go

18. How to get my 5 seconds back

I think you could compete with vapes. What about if you allowed bud to be placed in the front where the air blows out ? It could be like a two way thing, bud in the back with the bowl, and bud in the front. So you get a type of crossover style.