U.S Strikes a Deal With Iran.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 2, 2015.

or into john boehner's mouth ...

2. I agree.

I see it like this. Ever seen a child in a mans body? Something so immature it's just retarded and you can't/don't want to deal with the retardedness  ? That is SA.

Iran is a different story, you can't compare a possibly nuclear armed SA  with Iran.

I think SA is too immature as a nation in soo many aspects that a Nuke is the last thing it needs.

3. Both countries are religiously run states that fund extremism abroad.

How about neither should have nukes to begin with?

The middle east arms race has begun. Good luck stopping Saudi Arabia from seeking nukes.

4. #44 SmokinP, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    Protection.

Saudi Arabia is a dictatorship. A family business. Sadly when the US went spreading democracy they forgot about the Saudis.

If anyone was to arm the Saudis it would be a country with unregulated nuclear weapons. That means that the 4 nuclear armed pariah rogue states who have secret countless nuclear warheads need to be clamped down on.

Any country who is a member of the NPT is accounted for. All warheads on a checklist.

What sanctions should the rogue states of N Korea, Israel, Pakistan and India face ?

5. #45 J-DILLA, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    Lol and what is Iran exactly? Because I'm pretty sure it is an Islamic theocracy run by the supreme leader Ayatollah khamenei....

Oh and Pakistan already agreed to supply SA with nuclear material.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24823846

6. I agree, I don't think either of them should ever be given nukes (shit is ridiculous). But I think all of what is happening, the lifting of sanctions, the nuclear program etc etc....I think all of this has to do with something even bigger than Iran getting the nuclear green light. There's too many things going on in the world right now.

7. Too many things going on in the world, yes.

Why add a middle eastern arms race?

8. Did you miss this or just no comment?

<a class="bbc_url" href="" title="External link">http://www.washingto...1b89_story.html</a>

:smoke:

This is unfortunately more true then any other way I have heard how to explain the situation in Saudi Arabia.

I have worked with a few Saudi Colonels and FGO's, suprisingly the more smarter and knowledgeable Saudi's were the CGO's and enlisted personnel. All the senior leadership seem to not care much about job security or the need to perform more then just showing up to a few meetings and drinking that GOD AWFUL ARABIC COFFEE! And then frown at me when I refuse!

But one thing I noted... they loved to talk about how great they were. But not about the "great" things they do.

So I say "Colonel Tariq, what can you tell me about the -such-nsuchnsuch-nsuch-...?"  "D'uhhh.. Well I uhh Mya Expert or Uh...uh.."

Okay gotcha. Thanks.

And I ask the lower CGO's... Is it like this everywhere!?

He says. "Why do you think I have been a captain since Pahlavi!?"

We laughed

10. Oil revenues allow you to buy a modern army, just not an experienced one.

False.

12. I don't understand how you can hold both countries to the same standard when one of them hasn't signed the NPT and isn't bound by its rules.
    How long is it?

13. rofl
    th.jpg

Well, there are still private security companies. Got a relative in there, tells me about all the dirty stuff they get into. 

Wouldn't say that's necessarily true. 

MAKE IT GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

BATHROOOOOOOOOM

15. Most of their actions were before their was a NPT. Israel just flat out lied to our faces. :smoke: 

16. #56 J-DILLA, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  17. #58 forty winks, Apr 3, 2015

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2015/04/240170.htm

Something Israel refuses to do ...

18. #59 landrace, Apr 3, 2015
    I'm more worried about Saudi Arabia, considering one of it's export is wahhabi islam. (Fundamental aspect of islam which is used to radicalize muslims)

Iran, poses no threat to the USA or much of the western world only economically for nationalizing their oil industry, just like Venezuela that is not grounds for military activity.

*MUST WATCH VIDEO*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJbOaVAbg6s