Furious 7

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kfreeze7, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Got the privilege to view Furious 7 tonight. My new favorite movie. Epic and a great tribute to Paul Walker

2. I'll be there tomorrow night in IMAX.

3. #3 Kfreeze7, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015

Awesome, IMAX is where it's at. Reclining chair and a cold beer and you're set. I'm fortunate enough to be able to preview any movie before the release, Jurassic World, Age of Ultron, and Star Wars The Force Awakens are my most anticipated! 

Cheers

4. Furious 7 was the shit!

5. I want to see it. Heard it was good. I can wait till it comes out on iTunes.

6. You gotta see it in IMAX, or at least in the theater. Don't wait for iTunes!

7. Apparently I totally missed 6, I remember 5 being hilarious. Don't think I ever even watched 3 or 4 either. 

Will watch, will laugh. :p 

Not a big fan of movie theaters but it may be worth it in IMAX. The first one came out when I was in high school and I've been a fan of the Fast and Furious movies ever since. They do always seem to get a little cornier with each one. But to me, the story doesn't really matter that much. As long as they are driving really fast fucking sweet ass cars and there is some hot girls in it I will always be a fan.

Anyone who takes the Fast and Furious movies seriously is missing the entire damn point 

They've gotten progressively more ridiculous, they know it's ridiculous, and they embrace that which is fine by me. There's nothing quite like a solid stupidly entertaining action movie that doesn't aspire to be anything more than that :p 

10. The 4th one sucked balls, I think they took the movies seriously until the 5th one, when they realized audiences want them to be in on the joke of how ridiculous they are.

Exactly, as long as they keep making movies with fast cars and good looking women I'll be a fan.

12. This movie was cold

R.I.P Paul Walker tho man its so sad that he isnt alive anymore.

13. I'll be there tomorrow night in IMAX.