Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heavy smoker.. 13 days drug test ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Is it impossible to pass a drug test within 13 days for a heavy smoker..?

I'm going to the Marines & my recruiter said to drink a lot of water....

I also have full body cleansing detox from GNC & I do cardio a lot. I am also skinny with high metabolism.

Do I have a chance of joining the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS? thanks in advance! ✌😇🙋🙌👌👍

2. Those detox drinks work for some and not for others. You can test one out but I wouldn't rely on it. I am a heavy smoker as well and it is not impossible to pass after 13 days but just very unlikely. Have you taken a home drug test? If you can't sub and need to try naturally I would start a heavy workout routine daily and stick to a strict high fiber/ low fat diet. If subbing is an option for you I highly recommend it.

3. depending on how that detox drink works you should drink it asap and do mad high intense cardio for about 10 days after that stop and eat fatty and don't exercise until after you test. this will give you your best chances.

you have another option and thats one of those drinks that give you a "time window" where you piss clean.

4. You have a chance, sure. But so did Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. 

5. I hope I pass I'm so nervous :(