Best Xbox One Games When High

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Just looking for a consensus. When I'm baked, I either play Dragon Age: Inquisition, FarCry 4, or Destiny

2. Diablo, Terraira, GTA5, Halo mcc, outlast

3. Geometry Wars 3 is pretty good. I've recently grown more fond of Beat Hazard as it uses your own music or some internet radio station (last.fm or something?). That's on the PC and 360 though, but you can use your Xbox One controller on your PC and bam. No difference.

4. Bloodborne

5. But you can't do that if you chose console over pc and your computer is poopy

To be honest I forgot about specs lol. I just checked Steam and it doesn't seem like it needs too powerful of a computer. So sticking to console only I still recommend Geometry Wars 3 for a similar gamestyle. It's easy to lose hours in that game.

7. [​IMG]

8. I've been hearing about that game. How is it??

9. I love driving games, could be playing these for days on end......

Forza 5
    Forza Horizon 2

also like Battlefield 

I was sadly disappointed by FM5, and oddly surprised by Horizon 2. I'm hopeful that FM6 makes a comeback, since it doesn't have to deal with the system launch time frame. Maybe Turn 10 will listen to it's gamers too... hahahah ok not serious on that last bit.

11. #11 bomatt4, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Honestly, I've been playing them for years, since the first Forza. And I loved everyone. I thought they where all pretty much flawless in car detail and driving ability, plus sounds of the engines. Each one gets better and better. 

12. They are all great, but I just feel they missed their mark on FM5. I know they are capable of more, and probably the system too.

13. This is true, they could be capable of more.