Cloning 2 weeks into flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rene.resendez14, Mar 31, 2015.

1. If I clone some bottoms shoots that get no light will they clone in 7-14 days as usual 2 weeks into flower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I did the same thing with these and the seem to have done great. I clipped them from the bottom of my screen. I was only a few day into flower but i heard up to 2 weeks would still work. This shot is 4 days after i clipped them. They are now 9 days old and perky as ever.

Attached Files:

3. #3 rene.resendez14, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Great info thanks I also have my in a net im 14 days into flower i have 28 plants and I can get like 10 clones in plant all from the bottom your babies look really healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. If you start flowering a seed plant before it's mature you can still get pretty good results after two weeks. Young seed plants still have raging hormones.

Once plants are mature, if you take cuttings that late in 12/12 they will be slower to root and they will go through a re-veg faze where they get ugly one bladed leaves.

If you plant to propagate through cloning for any length of time, you need to always take clones before even a single 12 hr dark cycle. Trying to propagate by taking cuttings in 12/12 will lead to very quick degradation of the genetics.