Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chefs Cannabutter Recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dickinmywife, Mar 31, 2015.

1. I have been using this method for cannabutter for several years, and I always get several compliments of the total effect this process has.

Ingredients:
    6 lb unsalted butter
    sugar leaves from trimmings of 4-6 plants (approximately 2 oz sweet leaf trimmings) 
    spice grinder
    large sauce pan
    1.5 qt crock pot
    cheesecloth

1. grind the material to a fine consistency and set aside.

2. clarify the butter in the large saucepan to separate out the milk solids and evaporate any water.

3. transfer the clarified butter into a crock pot on low heat.

4. stir in the leaf trimmings and mix until saturated with the clarified butter.

5. cook in the crock pot on low for 7 - 8 hours and then allow to slightly cool.

6. while warm, strain the mixture with the cheesecloth and pour into 1 cup portions for easy measuring during cooking.

7. cannabutter can now be frozen and stored for several months until used in your favorite recipes.

8. make up some munchies like rice crispy treats.

2. I like your recipe except I would only use one pound of butter for more potency.

3. No decarb?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum