6 month probation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxGanjaSmoker420xX, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Haha its a breeze, youll almost be done an think "this aint shit feels like yesterday I just started". Save money, move ur plants... asap. Ill be fucked if its found

2. Dude you can have the same level of fun sober.

Maybe probation will help you see that.

3. [quote name="WeedIsOxygenToMe" post="21495099" timestamp="1427859337"]it's not like weed is addictive. Just quit for 6 months. You can even think of it like a T-break.[/quote

Yea that's what I'll do

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

When I was on probation and drug/alcohol rehab I grew like a mother fucker. Grow the whole time, make a few bucks and be sitting fat when you can blaze.

5. I'm looking at my probation as a well needed t-break. My tolerance was super high so now when I get off probation, I'll be getting super high lol

6. What did you do?

8. #28 ZigzaGoop, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    If your P.O is cool wait and see if you can find out your drop schedule. I'm on probation and my officer tells me all of my drop dates 3 months in advance.

Six months isn't long for probation. I'm almost half way done with my 3 year probation. Six months isn't bad.

9. Damn guys I'm just worried about the grow but I wanna smoke in the summer I can quit the rest of my senior year but once summer hits I'll wanna smoke so maybe Lightly like 2 or 3 times a month maybe 4 then detox and I have a really fast metabolism and I heard that's good with killing the thc metabolites and also taking niacin and a detox drink like xxtra something it's called idk I forgot but I'm smoking all weekend for Easter break as a going off thing then I'll have 25 days to get clean

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Id be worried growing while on probation too. You got giant balls and nothing to lose I guess.

Wish I was 18 and in hs again. No responsibilities or priorities

11. Yeah another thread the same...