Hello From The Twin Cities Minnesota

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bong Wizard, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Hello all!  Just wanted to give a shout out to any of you in and around the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Looking for new friends (any adult age group) to chill, smoke and have a few beers with.  Enjoy doing all types of activities (especially summertime outdoor activities) and now that soon it will be warm out again, would like to learn how to play disc golf.

2. The bongos O.K., but to get the true effects one must use a quality vape device

3. As if I know what I am talking about here in good old Wilmington home of the Stoney heads

4. Welcome to Grasscity! Enjoy your stay!

You know what....I will have to say I agree with you on that although when it boils down to the nitty gritty, I love it both ways [​IMG]  or ahhhh any way  [​IMG]

hey thanks, man.....maybe we can spark one up together sometime.

Your way down in Wilmington, eh?  That's an interesting location isn't it....I mean, you have Iowa and Wisconsin right next to you and Illinois just around the corner it seems....

So there's lots of Stoney heads down there?   Sounds good to me....maybe I need to move further south...lol