Any Christians on here that smoke weed regularly?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by tittybullshitty420, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Shit weed makes me question everything in life .. Everything makes more sense when I'm high it's like I see right though bullshit bahaha

2. I'm a believer! I love me some Jesus! Hey, the bible says to use the all of the riches of the earth! ;p
    Honestly, I think that weed can help a lot of people open the spiritual part of themselves. Bob Marley in his later years said that he felt closer to God when he was high. He felt more connected to him when he wasn't in his own body and flesh.

Christans can smoke! Weed is only really bad to people because of cultural/social standards. 

3. Obviously it's because when people get stoned they start to realize what a crock of shit the whole concept of God even is. Take a look around you do you really think if there was a God you with this kind of shit happened to you?

4. Hey everyone!!!!!

Haha I thought I'd comment on this forum, because like the title says I Christian and yeah, I smoke bud proably once or twice a month :)

5. I am a Christian pot head. I am one of the rare ones though by rarely judging anyone lol. My favorite line is Judge not unless ye be judged yourself. I tend to live by that makes life easier and more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. I am christian. I believe in Christ. I smoke everyday. Smoking made me focus on my bible more. Do i know a few people like myself? Yea a few old timers but know one young.

My gifts from god:
    Music
    Teaching
    ART
    Special brain wired differently than most(Creativity)
    Long term memory