What is worse?

Discussion in 'General' started by tittybullshitty420, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Driving drunk or driving hungover? I had a very bad hangover this morning and thought to myself, is it even legal to drive like this? I could barely move without throwing up and getting a sharp rush of pain in the head. At least if your drunk you can still do things easy enough. I wouldn't think driving would be that hard if you're drunk but I won't ever do it for obvious reasons.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. LOL, dude how do you stay so consistently funny? Once again, lol, 5/5 bretty good.
    [​IMG]

3. 😟

🚪👈🏃

4. Thanks man!

5. if your getting those type of hangovers then your either a lightweight or just not drinking properly. get it right, drink lots of water before during and after and you will be able to drive the next day. stupid question but we're a weed forum and sometimes that happens.

6. Idk I guess I'd rather be driving drunk [​IMG]

7. In my personal opinion I have driven drunk and stoned multiple times each. Driving drunk is not that bad. I honestly have no problem doing it and have done it with sober people in the car who even tell me that I didn't do bad. Driving high is also easy now. Now with no tolerance letting someone high drive is a big mistake but if you smoke daily like me then it is no problem at all.

8. The reason I got so hungover in the first place is because I drank a lot and I don't drink very often. I also posted this in general cause I assumed you can talk about just about anything here wheather weed related or not.

9. Really? They only have a law for one....

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. it's not a problem, i understand, but either way for future reference just try and drink as much water as you do alcohol and your hangover shouldn't be nearly as bad. now to answer your question i would prefer to drive on a hangover. i'm traumatized from an accident i had. but honesty i feel you, one time i remember i woke up passed out in my car in front of my house with a friend. me in the drivers and him in the passenger lol. i had to drive him home that morning and i specifically remember that being one of the most uncomfortable drives ever.

11. well you'll still get a dui if you blow above a .08 even if its the next morning

12. If you've never woken up drunk you've never truly been shitfaced

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. driving drunk. 

more fun 

14. Ya then your still drunk, u can be drunk and hungover at once but if your just hungover and have NO alcohol in your system u should be fine to drive u may feel like shit but you should still be able to drive

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. what if I drink lots of Gatorade while drinking booze or even mix the Gatorade with it?

16. i have a a few friends who swear by this and i think it helps somewhat. maybe drink Gatorode while drinking and water after or some variation of that

17. Ok I smashed your corolla