girlfriends that smoke weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420boxing, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Not just smoke weed from time to time but that are real smokers with their own contacts and smoking devices? Ice never had such a thing but have always wanted to have a stoner girlfriend. At most the girls ice dated smoke from time to time. One would smoke with me all the time but other than twice never bought her own stuff and didn't have any bowls. My friends girl doesn't smoke that much either. It seems that girls don't smoke as much weed as guys do.

2. I think it depends on how old you are. Teens and young 20's girls usually trade pussy for their weed. By that I mean they smoke their boyfriend's. If they're still smoking into their 30's and beyond they've got their own connections and shit figured out.

3. my girlfriends parents grow and supply her garbage bags filled....
    we never run outta bud. ever.
    she has her own bong and pipe too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I've been with my girlfriend for a year and a half and she has only got baked on 3 or 4 occasions. I'm kinda glad really because it would be too expensive and I would be out of control lol

5. I'm happy that my wife doesn't smoke, but I wouldn't mind it on rare occasions. Somebody's got to be the responsible adult when you've got kids, a house, and a shitload of bills, and it sure as fuck ain't me.

Girlfriends are different though, never really cared what they do. It was all about getting high and partying.

6. Mine has a mini bong

7. Doesn't exist. I should know because I was one and I don't exist. 

8. My girlfriend and I smoke pretty much all day every day together. My only complaint is that she tends to take forever to take a hit and she holds on to the bowl for ages when we smoke. But its a good enough life for me.

Heartache and Donuts

9. My girlfriend has better connections than I do and takes dabs like a champ.

10. #10 *guest, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015

My husband and I just split whatever sack we buy and load our own bowls. He's a camper and he takes gigantic hits and doesn't mind going through the whole sack in a week even if we can't get more until next month.

I like to take a few tiny hits right away, relax, and make my sack last as long as I need it to. 

Works out well for us. We're still smoking together but I can load my tiny little bowls that take all day to finish and he can load his fat bowls and finish them in 3 hits. [​IMG]

11. Wow you have no idea how adorable this was to read, thanks for sharing. Helps give us lonely tokers some hope that we'll find our own match too.

12. I know women who smoke daily but like someone said earlier it all depends upon age and maturity. I'm assuming you are still in your teenage years since you are asking about "girlfriends" (no offense meant) Once you get older or live in a medicinal or recreational state you'll find you one.

13. My girl doesn't smoke and she rarely drinks. She's totally okay with me using though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I wouldn't want that in a girl. I find stoner girls to be lazy and gross. Now a girl who smokes from time to time with me is a different story ;)

Sent from my igloo in Canada.

15. #15 Brother Urb, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    My wife is a hardcore stoner.  She was like that before we met.  It's part of how I knew she was the one for me. [​IMG]

We almost never toke together.  I mean we are in the same room but we use different pieces.  She prefers bong hits, I prefer dabs or vaping.

16. Jane, that was adorable to read. I've got buddies that I do fub stuff with high- cycling, hiking, mma and boxing. Me and my dudes just chill and get ripped but its different when its your girlfriend that you can bond with sharing high times together. And one that isn't a poser and is actually a person that does it on their own too.

17. I have a buddy who met his wife when she offered to smoke some Silver Haze with him. She's pretty chill.

18. I had a girlfriend that smoked in college. She was Indian(from India not Native American). Pretty damn hot and almost always high. she was good in bed too. It ended when she moved to New York and I had no plans to go there. It was a great girl, but she wasn't the one.

19. Oh OK I'm 30. Girlfriends at 30 is not normal? Well I'm glad I don't fit the majority that have to change their entire lives because they have kids. No kids for me lol nah man I'm having too much fun.

20. Did she cook you curry?