Glass honeycomb screen replacements?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mordevic, Mar 30, 2015.

1. #1 Mordevic, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Hello my fellow grascitians
    I recently got an Snoop Dogg dry herb pen vaporizer (i got it for helping someone out, id never actually buy one) and i read online about people recommending to use glass screens to improve the vaporizing quality and stop the combustion. Ive been looking all around town but i cant find it in any of the headshops here. Is there anything else that i could use instead of a glass filter? Or am i better off ordering one online

EDIT: I realise this might not be in the right section. I apologise to the mod that has to move it [​IMG]
    Another EDIT: After some googling i came to the conclusion that here in the Netherlands there are no big online headshops that even sell those honeycomb glass screens so i really hope someone knows a solution :)

2. If you're buying the screens to turn your snoop dogg pen into an actual dry herb vaporizer, I'm sorry to inform you that your efforts are futile :( even with the screen(s) the pen will either still combust or produce no vapor at all. The exposed coil gets entirely too hot too fast for proper vaporization. I'd be happy to help you pick a vaporizer that better suits your needs if that will help.

3. Well, ill just use it as an electric pipe/vaporizer then lol, and thanks for the offer but im not really that interested in vaporizers, especially since they are pretty expensive to me haha

4. if only you were open to vaporizing. Boy you don't know what your missing !!!