My auto seems too short and bushy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Donutnoob91, Mar 30, 2015.

1. I did add perlite to the soil. But I did feed a 50/50 mix of veg/bloom until buds started forming, then switched to full strength bloom ferts

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I wouldnt flush tho nor would i use 50/50 veg bloom mix thats me tho
    Tho the ffof may effect it

3. I'll get some happy frog next go around

4. Also some ewc you be flying

5. I don't know much about ewc or compost teas. Do you use them in conjunction with a normal fert program, or just them by themselves. So far I've kept my set up pretty simple and stupid proof (because I'm kinda stupid, haha)

6. Ewc i buy it like 25l worth i buy 25l of perlite 50l of soilmix it all up the ewc is great for plants

7. so just mix it in with my soil and perlite. Thanks Loki. I'll make some adjustments for my next auto grow. I've got a few photoperiods that will be the next to go In the tent but I would like to continue doing autos

8. Do the same with ya photos too

9. Both look great. About the foliage, I'd take away any leaves that are covering bud spots.

Unfortunate you didn't know prior but the India plant should have been LST'd for certain. The sativa looks very pretty. I say f*** nutes also. Organic are optional. Synthetic isn't organic. Remember were mimicking not only the sun, but the earth as it naturally grows our herb.

My philosophy at least. Peace be with you.

10. Dont cut leaves off an auto it really doesnt need doing and only causes more stress if you want tuck them but dont cut them off.

11. I've been doing a lot of tucking with the smaller one. No defoliation, just wish I would have trained em up a little more.

12. So, on the smaller plant I decided to try a bit of lst. I tied the main cola down to open up and even up the canopy. I'm hoping by doing this, some of the other colas will even up in height and help my overall yield. Is this wise?

13. how long ya think I got, Loki? I just started flushing today, hopefully not too soon. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428878609.624472.jpg

14. Need a close up but looks to be acwhile