Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on using the Urintaor

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by georgee1, Mar 30, 2015.

1. #1 georgee1, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    okay so I got a job that does random drug test, im gonna spare the background info. a couple key points is they only drug test me the first 4 hours of work I haven't been drug tested and im close to a year so I feel a drug test coming. I bought a urinator like 2 weeks ago and still don't know how to use or how I should use it. I want to use it on a daily basis, I did a lil research and I see people mentioning it for one time/scheduled usage. a friend of a friend uses the same device at the same job I sent him a message on FB w/ no response. so I came here. how can I use this on a daily basis correctly?

debating if I should just clean out til my year, but I still need a means to be passable for atleast a month to be clean legitimately