Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 grams of wax or an ounce of good weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ismoketoomuch1, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Easy!
    2.5 grams of errrl and half oz.

2. if it is potent i would do the wax. so easy to get around with it. chances are, when you get too where you are going you might be able to trade some wax for some quality doobage. i like wax just as much as nuggz but wax is just more potent. it is really easy to move from place to place as well. i too vape out in public and i never get hassled. some times fellow blades give me a thumbs up but never hassled in any way. [​IMG]

3. you see I only read the first couple sentences because you're practically saying the same thing over and over, and literally everything I say is wrong in your eyes but you literally have nothing to back it up with. You have no source which gets no credit, and you refuse to take a slight moment to think about why I don't prefer oil. You just go on and on about how you're right. I could care less that I don't know EVERYTHING about weed and concentrates, I have a life far beyond weed. You spread all of these "facts" without anything to back it up because guess what? Most information about drugs is pure speculation, and really we're all just fumbling in ignorance about it, you thinking you know more about it and acting like an uptight little 'I'm better than everyone' type of person isn't going to help anyone. Enjoy that lifestyle I guess

4. #24 JaysForDays, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    go ask most oil heads anything that i've said, I promise it's all fact and not speculation. All things I noted were different from the last, except at the end I only included some things from the previous post to emphesize them because that's how writing and debating works. Im not going to go get a fucking website for everything i've said as a source, your lazy ass can go google it if you're that doubtful. And con fucking grats man, we all have lives outside of gc. I've already told you that your opinion is okay, this community is made for discussion. I added reasons as to why I believe oil is better and disproved your bullshit such as plant matter being in bho commonly (?), most stuff being underpurged (thats just you), and that oil is a different high (you can extract the same cannabinoids). Btw, you've said the word "literally" 6 times in the past 3 posts.

edit: Oh and I forgot another one - "kief is on par with oil" I have to say this one made me laugh

5. wax will last longer

6. Why is your name Algore when that man is an intellectual and you are a stoned ranting about your opinion

7. I agree, smoking processed concentrates is sometimes enjoyable but leaves my lungs "sticky" and turns my breathing bad, and leaves a less energetic high. The weed industry needs to be more science based and defined. Sure you had some dab but what was the extract from? A sativa, an indica? Mix? Was it extracted using the leaf or the trim, or was it the actual bud? Different parts of the plant have different ratios of active ingredients, as well as how the plants were cared for (ie fertalizers, pesticides, etc) and how they were processed (what parts, washing techniques, extraction method, etc) will give the solvent different variable to extract and keep in the final product. Essentially all this concentrating is a pharmaceutical process and will eventually be regulated as such, and is business driven. Its just an easier way to mass produce market and sell. For me, just give me frosted sativa buds smoked through the vapo cooled by the water bong and ill be golden. :)