Washington dc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Mikegirl16602, Mar 30, 2015.

1. I was going to take a trip to Washington dc is it legal to buy bud and how would I find out

2. I was also wondering about this. I'm in the DMV and was thinking of taking a trip to purchase some meds. I see the only 2, 3 dispensaries they have are only accessible to medical card holders. I've seen a couple Craigslist post but i'm pretty weary on the whole thing. 

3. Yeah I won't do anything on craigslist, yeah the medical card I can't do cuz I dont live there. I wanna find out if there is dispensaries for out of towners

4. Do you kids read anything.

Derp Derp.

5. I'm not a kid, I just asked a question that's all.

Google

7. I been googling it it says it's legal but nothing about getting it in a dispensaries

8. Hmm maybe that is becuse you can't hence the reason I said you kids don't read anything.

9. While it is legal in DC, there is no framework for legal sales. It is legal to grow, possess, and gift cannabis.

10. So how is out of towners suppose to get it dammn I guess I'll have to bring some with me

11. Find a grower ask for some bud around and people probably would give some to you

Sent from my intergalactic spaceshiphotbox

12. It's illegal to sell. Bargain with someone if you can. Buy them lunch lol. 

13. Ridiculous they don't have a sales guidelines set up, DC made it right.... Almost

14. #14 1Backlash1, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    I think it's funny. Like saying, OK you can have it but it has to be free to people. I'm sure people will take PayPal "donations" for bud. 

15. From what I heard. It is legal to have 2.5 oz of cannabis in DC however! They currently as of right now do not have how do you say this "pot shops" and residents can grow a small amount too for personal use. I dunno. Ask Mr. Obama about it. He'll surely help ya out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Donations. Use that word

Sent from my iPhone using Cocaine

17. Its decriminalized, not legalized in the 202. DC has few dispensaries due to the small number of patients when the program started, from my understanding it was extremely selective for conditions to qualify. Theres tons of flowers floating around that area, use critical thinking skills you will find someone. But its not like CO so dont expect it