Have you ever told your boss to F off?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 646086, Mar 30, 2015.

1. #1 Deleted member 646086, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    Ya so I told my boss / supervisor to fuck off after a whole day of getting bitched out by him for petty petty reasons. He is going to snitch to the manager and try to get me fired, but I wasn't gonna let him just treat me like crap while cleaning up the store after being on cash for 10 hours. I'm a pretty hard-woker and retail is undeniably an awful job so an anal supervisor is the icing on the cake haha.

2. Nope, only a teacher.

3. Really wish I have before but sadly I just don't have the nerve so I make up situations in my head where I own them lol

4. #4 iAmBetty, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    My former boss, yes.

5. I have. Many a time, done worse too.

6. hope you got a new job lined up.

7. Yeah, after I got fired.

8. Yes, I have quit a couple jobs and cussed em out real nice like before I left...

I even worked a job for 5 years and cussed out the boss 3 times and 1 of the other managers once and never got fired for it or even sent home...I ended up leaving on my own for a better job and the boss wrote me a rec. Letter and it got me more money on the hire...

9. Yep, many times.

10. Oh god yes!! Today I called him a "fucking douche bag!". I've also told him I hoped he dies in a flaming car accident on the way home. I fucking hate my job but I know they are so short staffed that I would pretty much have to hit somebody to get fired or do something crazy.

11. When I worked at Wal-Mart I gave two department managers the bird simultaneously :D

Worked there for like 2 years after that.

12. My bosses are my Dad and my Uncle and yes I have, to both.

13. Passively.

When I received my check, i went straight home without telling anyone.

I always show up early to work, she bitched about me being late, which made zero sense since I was there before her.

That was the last straw.

She called me bitching, but I blocked her.

14. No, but every time they fucked with me I left a shitload of work behind. Being the most productive person at my job it took several people to pick up my slack.

15. Yes and now they wont stop fucking with me.idk whats going to happen.it suxks

16. I stood up for myself when my boss was taking out his anger on me and then he goes "If you don't listen me, I don't care how much I like you, I will cut your hours"

Funnily I think, you're not threatening to fire me so obviously I'm the one in the right here

I just tell him to fuck off with his BS, I told him he was free to cut my hours but the figures and profits would fall fast. He knew i was right and apologised..

17. DC investors turned green rush tried to sell moldy weed in a dispensary with mostly elderly patients in the area. I'll probably never work in a dispensary again because I'm the one who said something... and I'm happy with that decision most every day of my life. 

18. #19 wafdof, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    Never have even though I would have loved to.  My current workplace reminds me of the movie Office Space.  10 different bosses getting on to you about the same thing.  Knee jerk reactions to issues and stupid bosses.  Why do I stay? because it pays real well and just as in the movie Office space, the part when he is talking to the "Two Bobs".  I keep my head down and do just enough to not get hassled. Plus I retire in May [​IMG]

Before when I wasn't making much money I would just get another job way before I got to that point.  Life is too short.  I managed people before in a retail environment and I was good at it.  It is the lazy managers that expect too much and don't treat people like they would like to be treated that make people miserable.  My last two years of managing I did not have to hire for the entire time. 15 people all stayed for the entire time.  All making close to minimum wage.  I made more money than they did, but I also did not ask anyone to do something I wouldn't do myself, including cleaning the john or mopping the floors or picking up cigarette butts in the parking lot in 90 degree weather. I even went as far as letting my employees pick the closing tasks and I did the one that was left (usually mopping) and I did work as many evening and weekends as anyone else that worked full time.  I believed I left those employees with important life lessons on how to get the most from people and how to be a good boss and coworker and hopefully how to be a better person.  Nothing gained by always taking the path of least resistance.  Being a good boss is extremely difficult.

19. it was more a "fuck off you fucking piece of shit"