Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles and ADHD

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by yunggodchristopher, Mar 29, 2015.

1. do people with ADHD get less high than people without it? a week ago i had a 180 mg Bhang Bar and I ate 45 mg and i felt like i only smoked a bowl. i ate another 45 mgs and at that point i got couch locked and the munchies were pretty crazy. i ate another 45 mgs and at that point i couldnt walk. i had to crawl. i just laid down and slept for a good 16 hours. it took me 135 mgs to get fucked up and ive heard about people who get fucked up on only 60 mgs. i didnt smoke for about a month prior to this. i also didnt trip out at all. i didnt get paranoid at all either.

2. Lol.. No yo, just diffetent tolerance levels I guess... I dont have adhd or anything and a 60mg bho pill will give me a buzz then i take a 2nd (120mg) and get coutchlocked pretty good with mad munchies and a fat fade. If I were to take a 3rd (180mg bho) like a couple of my homies did, Id be crawling as well sleeping for that long.

I sleep in pretty good with just the 120mg bho.

3. Hey Yung...I have ADD/ADHD n cannabis has always affected me differently than my peers. It helps me to be present, calms the inner turmoil, helps me focus, and generally "hook on"  or "get going"....know what I mean? So yes, it takes more to get stoned and it's really a different experience than for "neuro-typicals"....[​IMG]
    H

4. It sounds like you just ate way too much, too quickly, and didn't let each dose take its full effect before adding more. Edibles take up to an hour to kick in depending on what you're eating them in/with. Next time give that first 45mg a bit more time to set up and see if that doesn't help. An hour is a good barometer. I generally feel mine at around 45mins. Smoke is also a good way to kick up the high without adding more of the high potency edibles which can take me past where I like to end up....[​IMG]
    H