Best dry herb vape to start with?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Floatingkhalifa777, Mar 29, 2015.

1. The mflb is nice as a first vape but if youve established a tolerance already you wanna upgrade to a bigger vape . The solo would be a good choice for portability wise and can work with concentrates sandwiched between q tip cotton . The pax would work too but theres just no temp controll so your vaping the everything you can from the weed ( which doesnt matter but some people have preferences) . As for clouds , youll get noce clouds off the haze and solo and pax , the mflb provides clouds but its just too small of a vape to provide you with fat ones

2. For someone totally new to it all that just wants to vape not have a learning curve at all totally noob proof. To see if they like vaping I would go with a flowermate v5.0s i'll second it. Compared to the pax in my opinion it blows it away. From price point to construction vape path glass type of chamber ceramic battery life temp settings chamber light list keeps going. Just look at how they're made & what of. The pax 2 thats different I can't recommend it though never used it looks sweet tho.

3. #23 lwien, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015

Look at all of this idiots previous posts and becomes obvious that he is a shill for halecityvapes.    

Not only that, but the vaporizers that they are selling are cheap Chinese made knock-offs.    Total crap.

4. #24 lwien, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015

Another shill from the same goddamn company.   

Edit:   Both praveen and medicate24/7 have been banned.   Both shills from the exact same company.    When will these guys ever learn.

5. For a beginner hands down the pax! I'm no noob to vapes, used every popular brand out there, and I'd easily say the pax is the most convinient beginner vApe, easy to operate, easy function and rips without a learning curve unlike some other vapes

Sent from my iPhone usi