Best dry herb vape to start with?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Floatingkhalifa777, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Think about either pax , mflb , haze, or atmos transporter. Trying to keep budget less than 250$. Any suggestion ? Thx

2. I vote for the pax, although everyone else will hate on it.  Probably because they haven't used one/don't know how to use one.

Friend recently bought a mflb and broke it riding his bike 5 days after he bought it.

Don't know anybody with an atmos.

3. Do you only want a portable? I started with an Arizer EQ and it was fairly simple. Mflb is pretty straightforward, I don't know much about the others but have heard good things about the Haze.

4. I like my Pax, Love my Crafty.

So what you are saying is that everyone who has used one and knows how to use it will like it?  

6. Get him

7. Take a look into Arizer. They have great vapes and they also have a good reputation. Check out the Arizer Air, and Arizer Solo. You can also find them for under $200.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. @Iwien No, but if you have one, and know how to use it, its amazing.  Not hard to learn how to use it but need to learn the technique.

9. technique doesn't improve flavor or herb conservation though.... Both of which can be a big deal in the portable vape world

10. Good thing the MFLB has lifetime warranty. Honestly I've yet to try to the PAX. The only opportunity I had to try it was turned down by me because I was on a break at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Arizer Solo
    Arizer Air

These cost less than 200$s each right now, and are the best tasting most efficient vapes i've ever hit
    Im happy i own them

Pax is very mehh, good portability but birns thru bowls. Firelfy, mehh, better than the pax imo but more expensive. mflb, is mehhh

12. I vote for the Arizer Air.

Sometimes there are codes in the Sponsors threads over on FC.

if you live in the USA you should buy from a Canadian website (planetvape.ca and Torontovaporizer.ca are 2).

The currency exchange rate will save you about 20%.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. I like my Pax a lot. It took a bit of getting used to but now I love it. Make sure that you clean whatever vape you do end up getting, it's easy to overlook but makes a big difference.

Lots of improvements in the new Pax 2.

15. I know it's so tempting!! I want to try another vape that's not a Pax just for comparison. A lot of people on here have mentioned the Arizer which I might look into.

16. #17 ganjatree47, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    pax 2 ? since when 

I've been looking around but i need help in choosing a solid herbal vaporizer any help would be appreciated.

Since about a month ago.

18.     Not to hijack but talking about innovations in portable vapes I plan on getting this https://www.e-livi8.com/ Adjustable airflow aka draw just sounds cool. I just wonder how the new temps will work seems a bit low for setting. Too high on max but maybe adjustable air flow will offset that.

19. Pax and haze hands down. Especially if you are into concentrates, the haze will be best