Rapper Gives One Of The Greatest Speeches Ever.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Mar 29, 2015.

Ok, given you consider those sources to be unreliable, but given the vested interest between the US and Mujahideen at that time.  The Middle Eastern analyst Hazhir Teimourian claims which according to you is suspect.

One could make the argument that the BBC got it wrong at the particular time period and perhaps mr. Technique read those same reports and believe it to be factual. However that is a bit of a stretch.  Like I said the only person who can rightfully clarify that would be mr. technique. 

Considering he is a rapper not a journalist therefore I wouldn't hold him to the same candle as let's say Glen Greenwald. But I  totally understand your perspective.

2. #42 landrace, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015

I never at any time oppose those "facts" and provided contrasting sources from reputable media outlets myself in which you decline lol

You said: "I've been trying to find such proof for over 10 years, and have been unsuccessful. "

Perhaps there were sources there, but you neglected to look.

So I would edit that because your attempting to control the narrative which is deceptive. 

Furthermore you are lying because you are conflating to different arguments:

I TOLD YOU I WOULD NOT DEBATE AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION IN REFERANCE TO THE ORIGINAL PROPOSITION IN SANTA ANA CA.

On the grounds of CIA involvement I have never express any means off opposing those ideas and on certain aspect rightfully agreed with you at the same time provided contrasting sources in which it didn't meet your criteria. I believe your are being unreasonable and rather obtuse at this point once again making false claims. 

3. #43 garrison68, Apr 2, 2015
    IN this interview, below, Bin Laden makes it 100% clear that he was never in league with the Americans.  If there is any solid evidence that he was lying about this, I have not seen it.  

4. I don't care very much about what he did 20 years ago, this arrest for allegedly assaulting and robbing people was within the past week.  There are allegations that he threatened witnesses.  

5. #45 tetoleetd, Apr 2, 2015
    if you knew ANYTHING at all about what immortal technique is about, you would not be surprised by this story.

and no its not because he is black, a rapper or a thug.

its because he is all about being INDEPENDENT and making his own money, rather than taking a cut from "the man". this story falls right in line with his beliefs. the vendor was selling bootleg merchandise at his concert without permission and he got taken care of. thats what immortal technique is all about.

and if you think he really cares that he got thrown in jail for a couple hours, or if he cares that people like you will label him a thug, then i dont think you really know anything about immortal technique other than what you looked up on wikipedia.

6. #46 garrison68, Apr 2, 2015

ImmortalTechnique has claimed that Bin Laden was employed by the CIA, yet he offered no proof.  In fact, nobody has ever been able to prove this.  So lets get back to the credibility of ImmortalTechnique.  Is he, or is he not, a reliable source of information regarding the allegation that Bin Laden was working for the United States?  He claims that all you have to do is the research.  I have tried, and have found no evidence which can show that Bin Laden ever worked for the CIA, or in any other capacity, directly for the United States.  The ball is in his court.  Or yours, if you choose to believe him. 

7. #47 landrace, Apr 2, 2015

I have doubts about that interview on the mere merit of:

Surely a supposedly spy  would not admit to be in cahoots with the empire he is attempting to destroy. 
    It would discredit him and the organization he spawned. 

You want to stay on topic after you lied in a desperate attempt to conflate arguments

Dude your a joke I provided the sources. 

But for the records I never oppose that opinion I just provided the contrasting arguments with sources, but nothing is good enough.

FOR THE RECORD I TAKE BASKETBALL REFERENCE EXTREMLY SERIES 

dude your a joke and I will slam dunk that shit .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAy5cPFn9tM

8. So you feel that, in your opinion, ImortalTechnique did, in fact, assault a person, or persons, and steal from them, as charged.   Do you also believe that he threatened witnesses to this, which is claimed in the reports? 

9. it's rap world it's only going to help his career. and make him more notorious. 

I see your looking at him through some type of elites perspective when he reality he just a nigga like many of us. U know word is bond kid. lol

10. yeah probably. do i care though? nope.

why should i care that someone who is trying to profit off of his name without consent got robbed? you may believe in the justice SYSTEM, i just believe in justice.

11. In my opinion, a London newspaper interview with Bin Laden, from well before 9/11, before he was a household name, in which he expressed his opinions about America and denied any involvement with the country during the rebellion against the Soviets in Afghanistan, is in fact a far more credible source than ImmortalTechnique - who has provided nothing to back up his allegations of bin laden working for the CIA and the United States.    

12. It is the duty of witnesses to testify if called to a trial.  Is it justifiable for somebody to threaten these witnesses, who are obligated by law to speak the truth at a trial?  

13. #53 landrace, Apr 2, 2015

dude don't feed into his bait arguments lol

Ok that's your perspective and that's fine all those quotes and nothing has changed lol

Regarding you lying in an attempt to conflate argument what about that? 

Did you even hear the boomshalklaka?  What are your thoughts?

14. [​IMG]

15. I'd really be interested in some opinions about this alleged attempt to intimidate witnesses.   Do you think that it's OK?  

16. #56 landrace, Apr 2, 2015
    If he is convicted or acquitted, but no sensible person would debate on an ongoing investigation. _ my opinion 

Why are you dodging the question?

why did you lie in your desperate attempts to conflate arguments? 

17. I think that these so-called "gangt

We're not on the jury, he'll have ample legal representation if it comes down to it, and it's fun to speculate.  

18. what is a threat? "im gonna beat your ass"? if thats a threat then i guess we'd all be in jail if reported.

i guess IT should have been thrown in jail a long time ago since a lot of his songs are basically violent threats towards various people.

19. #59 landrace, Apr 2, 2015
    That is subjective to you I don't find it fun to speculate I like to abide to the presence of the Consitution that You are "innocent until proven guilty." 

Regarding Why did you lie in conflating arguments? 

20. #60 Dannyscott, Apr 2, 2015

Violence, drugs, sex appeal, misogyny, glamorization of wealth & status in contemporary culture.

Thats the shit that sells in 2015.

Glad to say I am not a part of it.