Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a spliff in the bathroom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snarfindorf, Mar 29, 2015.

1. #1 Snarfindorf, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    To my fellow spliff smokers;
    Is it easy to smoke a spliff in the bathroom and get rid of the smell? Basically I don't want to get a headache off of the combined weed and tobacco smell. I have an extractor fan, a window and a super hot, steamy shower so it'll probably be fine. [​IMG]

2. BAAAAAAAAAAAD IDEA
    Take it from literally anyone who tried to hide the smell of a joint or a blunt. Including me. I had the towel under the door, joint lit right behind the fan facing out the window. (wasn't even half a joint left) and 2 hours later after my stepmom came home she STILL smelled it and I got in a lot of trouble. and tobacco is only gonna make it 10x worse.
    Thing about joints and blunts is that it's constantly burning and giving off smoke so there's literally no way to hide the smell. I've even been caught smoking outside because of how bad it is.
    You get my point. DONT DO IT lol

Caught outside because of the smell? That just lost your comment all credibility [​IMG]

4. I've smoked a joint outside and had my mom (who was inside) comment on the smell before...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. My advise, don't do it. It doesn't work, especially if you don't plan on putting a towel blocking the bottom of the door. The smoke can easily go through the door, and even if you do use a towel, the smoke coming from the joint is going to linger and the steam won't help.

6. The smell will stick with you.  Blunts, joints, and spliffs are by far the worst "sneak-a-toke" smoking method due to the amount of smoke burning off the end of it when you're not puffing. On top of that, the smell sticks to your clothes, fingers, and seemingly every air particle around you.  Sure you may do everything perfectly but there will still DEFINITELY be a smell.  It's a bad idea.  Use a vape>bong>pipe in terms of least smelly to most smelly.

7. I'm not kidding. Try it. If you smoke a joint or a blunt outside, the wind will carry the smell. That's how I was able to smell a joint from a dude across from a Walmart parking lot when I used to be a cart pusher, that's how I got caught, and that's how my friend got arrested.
    Believe what you want to believe. But what you believe doesn't change facts and logic. Good luck.

8. #8 ori.wolcon, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    I personally don't like spliffs too much, but let me tell you. First time I smoked s blunt it was in garage, weed smell was twice as worse than if I didn't have tobacco with it. I mean worse as it the smell was STROONG

9. Are you living with your parents or anyone you have to actually worry about getting in trouble with for smoking? Or do you just not want it to smeel too much? If you are trying to not get in trouble you should not smoke any joints or blunts, stick to one hitters and bowls/bongs. But if you just want the smeel to dissapate then with ur set up the smell should be gone completely in like 2 hours if you keep the window open and keep the shower on while you smoke and like 10 minutes after

10. #10 ijks, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    You will ruin your time being high by trying to get rid of the smell.

This is exactly what will happen.

1) You will set everything up. Towel blocking doors and vents (ac/heater). Joint nice and ready.
    2) You turn the hot water on and sit next to your window and light the joint.
    3) You get a nice head change as you are smoking, and 5 minutes after you are done, you are blown out of your mind.
    4) Paranoia hits you and you can't remove the towels or come outside your bathroom because your bathroom reeks of MJ.
    5) You move around the small bathroom trying to get rid of the smell. You even force yourself to poop because you think it will help. It doesn't. Now the bathroom smells like weed and poo.
    6) You sit in the bathroom for an hour contemplating on life and how you got yourself in this mess.
    7) You finally come out but get caught because of the smell anyways.

This is me assuming you are smoking in the bathroom because you don't want to get caught. If it's purely a smell thing, then I suggest a portable vape.

11. nope don't do it too much smoke will be created from a joint but bong hits sure

Sent from my intergalactic spaceshiphotbox

12. this comment had me rolling

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum