first plant and my obsession

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IndoorNewbie, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Lol I don't really have ocd but I am constantly wanting to see it grow. It's in a decent pot now and will be transfered soon I think. I'm using FF soil and have the nutes. I am just wondering how this plant looks So far. It sprouted about a week ago. It's jock horror auto. 20150329_094109.jpg

2. Well thats a small pot. You should usually use the pot your gonna finish in when growing autos. You could shock the plant and because the plant life is very short you could decrease the yield (probably will)

I burned my auto once and she yielded like less than a gram lol. Never tried them again since

3. Less than a gram?
    Shit sannnnnn

4. It looks fine.

It's ok to be "obsessive", most new growers are the same way. However, learn now to leave the plant alone when it looks ok. 99% of problems for new growers are caused by wanting to always be doing something with the plant. Then they end up over watering, over feeding, or screwing things up in some other imaginative way.

I've grown quite a few autos, and recomend always starting them in the final pot. Most strains do not react well to transplanting. If done decently autos can yield well. I average a little over 60g dry from each auto when I run them. Autos really aren't beginner friendly, but good luck with it.

5. Small for its age. Even though its only a week old, comparing it to my plants at same age very small