really down... dropped an eighth

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shecallsmedaddy, Mar 29, 2015.

1. What sucks is that your paying 60 for an 8th my guy gives it to me for 45😳😌

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I pay 60 also.

But I'm pretty desperate for dank.

So fuck prohibition.

3. I also have a Rhodesian Ridgeback, and she's the loudest dog on the block. But, alas, your weed lived a short, short life, never living up to it's potential. So sad.

4. 60 an 1/8th is a crime.

5. Thats what i pay. I'm not embarrassed about it. I posted to tell that I dropped an eighth of medication, not so everybody can post what they pay. I know growers here that get 8th for nothing. They don't brag, hell I wouldn't either, not everybody has good connections. I don't mind paying a little more to get what I need. L the first time I bought, I paid 40, (I swear on everything this is true) I got 15 grams of grade A dankness. 15 grams of pineapple sour. So if I pay a little more for a while because the universe thinks its right, then so be it. I don't mind. He comes to me sometimes, he hooks me up when he can, for free sometimes. He's smoked me out and REFUSED to let me return the favor. I don't mind that a few people put what they pay, but 1/2 of the people put what they pay and didn't even comment on the original story.

6. Dude that's like 18 bucks for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Please comment on original story. I wasnt looking for price comparisons.