NAs grow journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NorthernAutos, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Hey NA wat Mazar u running ?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

2. Jock Horror- Turns out quite a few people have had issues with trying to get Amber out of her! So you may just be correct Plaid! I'll keep checking the trichs every few days now... Any opinions on when to chop?
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438376106.317252.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438376134.551304.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438376168.502720.jpg

PDxA- The LST/teas really woke her up, quite a few budsites and she's just starting to stretch :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438376376.180411.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438376401.681912.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438376419.739648.jpg

Mazar- Nothin to say really lol she's doin her thing
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438376446.925445.jpg

3. Should be this! I got it unlabeled but those were the freebies they were sending at the time.
    http://www.holiseeds.com/mazar.html

So... Jock Horror and Super Silver Haze are both crosses of Skunk, NL and Haze. I think she's gonna be an Amber only strain! What was your preferred trich colour on SSH?

4. Oh I have same thing weirdest plant in respect of bud formation but it's been like 12 weeks since flip

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

5. Yes, that's what I've been doing. I have one of those phone case cams but the batteries need replacing. So I've been holding it with 1 hand and using a flash light w/ the other. Hence the blurry trich shots!

6. Chop that bitch down shes looking like at stage eathier take or really keep a close eye for any mold just pull off trow away and think about harvesting that beatific plant better thsn all rhe joch horrors ive grown or seen nice job

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

7. Fuck my brothers girl just broke up with him, never seen him so fucked up my whole life. He wanted to smoke so I rolled a j and he was shaking so bad he couldn't even hit it... Almost 2 years and she leaves him like nothing. I feel fuckin horrible

8. "I'm ordering a fucking car part"

9. Yeah I think it'll be more like a week now! Had no idea some plants don't turn Amber. Thanks though Milty!! I am happy with this girl for outdoors :)

10. Sorry to hear that man, I dont get it either, been divorced twice, they just wake up one day and after 4 years! And I'm the one standing in the rain with a box of clothes like I got to go somewhere...never getting married again, or putting myself in that postion again. "Sugar to Shit"

11. I know exactly where you're coming from. For now I'm just doin my own thing after the last crazy bit.. I dated lol.

12. Same here man. Now that I have my little man I think I could just "date/fuck" my whole life lol. Having a little me is cool as SHIT wouldn't trade him for the world

13. I feel the same way, was a single dad for a couple of years and loved it. Momma is watching him for this year and then I take him back when I move back closer to her. We have a good custody agreement and I don't pay child support. Very lucky there.

14. Luckily I only pay 150 a month so not to outrageous.

But the whole system is straight RIGGED for women. I pay 150 a month and he stays with me 6 nights out of the week. How fucked up is that.

Currently in the process of getting the custody switched which would inevdidbly make me not have to pay CS. Especially when the bitch ass mom comes over to pick him up for the day or whatever and ask for diapers and clothes and shit.

15. Right, asked my ex what our son wanted for his birthday, she said clothes, lol. What? He's turning 5, I'll find out for real once I skype him again, sent clothes anyways, all Spider-Man and cool stuff like that.

16. Get him one of those mushroom growing kits hahaha start em young ;)

17. Lol, start him off on learning to water plants and work our way up from there, by the time he's a teenager, should be a master gardener!

18. once again i am following!

19. I've been wanting a mars led, how are you liking yours?