Is this male? :( please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grass boy, Mar 29, 2015.

1. This is my first time growing. Really disappointed as this is one of my favorite plant. It grew fast and strong compare to the rest. Was expecting good yield But .......... Please help me see if it is confirm a male. image.jpg

2. #2 Ebcrew, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    OH yeah my friend, thats very much male. Those ball sacks are the way to tell, probably could have seen it becoming male last week. You would see 2 white pistils where those ballsacks came from if it was a female. Sorry for the bad news, how many other plants do you have going?

My first 7 plants turned out to be male and that was the last time i ever used bagseed or regular seeds.. Only feminized or fem autos for me after that.

3. Yup those sir are balls

4. #4 Grass boy, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    Thank you so much for your reply. Actually the seeds are feminized but it still turn out to be male..... Lucky I have another plant that is female but this plant look weak and have little leaves because it just recover from root damage. And wow 7 plant all male???

Attached Files:

5. doh!! Thank for the information.

6. Damn they were supposed to be feminized? Where did you buy the seeds from? Most banks will replace those with some good fem seeds.

7. You might want to remove those male plants from the females plants... :)

oh yeah definitely that too. I always just take that as a given, but forget to remind new people.

9. I'm curious, what strain were they?

10. Worried papa. Have 3 feminized and this regular Can't tell the sex? Help please image.jpg

11. #11 Scarletknight, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015

Attached Files:

12. Gratz on your baby boy.

Chef.

13. these are nto sexually mature enough to see preflowers yet. so inturn you cannot sex them yet.
    Wait untill they are around a foot tall roughly and they will show sex around then/ weeks 3-5.

Chef.

14. Males tend to grow faster and stronger than females. Females are usually the runts. Also, males have little lateral growth at the bottom, and bush out towards the top. If u notice a lot of growth at the bottom of a plant, it's a female. If it's bare and bushier at the top, it's male.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bare at the bottom*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. i got from Dutch seed. Some of seeds arrived crushed. Not a place I will recommend to get your seed

16. aurora indica

17. i not sure if it is true, my male is bushier at the at the bottom, and my female is almost bare at the bottom.