Mars 2 Hydro Voltage issues.

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by boulderbud1992, Mar 29, 2015.

1. It's not actually 1200watts. It's like what you stated 500-600 true watts. How some led companies sell their light is by stating which is the truth 1200 watts 5w chips but they are driven 50% of the power so they can have a longer life. I make my own lights and my lights are a true 413 watts and I can dim them to 186 watts that's 45%. I've sold my 1200 and my 300's and destroyed the 900w. I'm still waiting for some one local to buy the 2 1600's. I did a lux test and at 186 watts lux was almost the same and at full power it was1000 lux more at 1000cm

Here's the video I was pissed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-7z3TZ-QE

2. Are those supposed to be Dreadlocks?
    Hahahahahhahahahagaabavgaabvaaggagaavag

3. I don't know why you are so angry, everyone who buys led lights should know you only get half wattage roughly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I'm gonna be nice to you because you have no clue on what I do. I smashed that panel because it failed and the guy who posted before you is mad because his panel burnt out some diodes days after the video. Ask him or go the the mars family thread and you'll see his post.

Real, i think i should say something, we have repair center in US, we can send them shipping label now if their lights need to be

repaired in the first year. you can see we are trying our best to improve our service, and as i mentioned before, if you still need the

diodes, we can send you if you want to repair it yourself. i just want to help you, but you think i'm just doing bad to you. i feel so sad

and confused. Anyway as i mentioned before, if anything you need, you can contact, i still can do my best to help you. that's what i can

do for you. I can't control your words to others, but i can do what i should do for all my customers and all my friends here.

God bless you.

6. hi, I'm the guy before. Who's mad? I'm not mad. I love my light. And even with three bad diodes my weed is still way better than anything you can grow. In fact, on the Mars thread you will find where I complimented the customer service. They sent me replacement diodes for free.
    This guy fakestyles is a real piece of work. Sara offered to help him several times even after he was rude to her.
    She doesn't deserve that.
    Now this guy is a lighting expert because he thinks he somehow built something buy merely assembling parts. For three times the cost. Ask him to show you a finished plant. Oddly enough he cant.

Just because I dont like you doesnt make me angry.

And just because you made some janky fire hazard light doesn't make you an engineer.

Please, get a bucket of water. Stand in it. And turn your light on.

And cut that mess off your head. It looks remedial.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #27 REALSTYLES, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    Just get over it already I'm on Day 18 of flower and only using 744watts in a 4x8 tent. I saw your thread you are gonna be butt hurt 5 weeks from now

SAM_0518.JPG SAM_0519.JPG SAM_0521.JPG SAM_0522.JPG SAM_0523.JPG SAM_0524.JPG SAM_0520.JPG

Those pics were taken today. what up on the grow off lol.

8. Final product photo?

9. cmgreenonetwo hasn't been around for a while, would to see some of his updates as well

10. Sara, hi how are you happy new year. Well the 700 has been sent I can't remember how to o send you pm so pm me and I'll give you tracking number thanks Milty Sara. I think my hole apartment is 120v I've had no issues it has produced some sweet buds

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

11. Use a step up transformer mate to step your voltage up...

12. You do not need to do anything the lights are made to work worldwide and ship with the cord needed for the voltage in your country , America uses 120 volts most the rest of the world uses 220 to 240 , that being said your light is putting out the same amount of light whether plugged in to 120 volt outlet or a 220 to 240 outlet

• Like Like x 1
  13. I said that to think that you wouldn't get the power out of 110v lol

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

14. sorry for my late reply here milty, fortunately you also posted on Mars-Hydro thread:)

15. How did you fix the issue

16. Can I run the Mars 700watt from a120 volt outlet or should I run a 240

17. May I know which country you come from, different country have different plug, in UK and AU you can run mars 700 from 240v outlet, in USA and Canada you can run mars 700 from 110v outlet, in EU you can run the mars 700 from 220v outlet.

18. Ok thanks I live in Canada

• Like Like x 1
  19. OK you can run the Mars II 700 from 120v outlet.