Should I put my clean nail in my carry on?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by puffingfish, Mar 29, 2015.

Could be kinda fun for the body scan operator ...

2. If its brand new just carry it on. I have taken a brand new bong on a carry on. They opened my bag to check it wasn't used and said to have a good day. I was worried they would check me a little more since they found that but nope. As long as water pipes are legal in that state shouldn't be a problem.

Back before the crazy security of post 911 I carried a used mini bong onto a plan in my cargo pocket. They found my weed but since it was in a pill bottle they thought it was medical and gave it back(I got super lucky) they did take my lighter though. And Back before that I had gotten a little nug on and made a pipe out of a pen and toked up in the plane bathroom. Oh the joys of being young and dumb. I think I would still be in jail if I had gotten caught.

3. I've brought errl with me and a few joints pretty much enough to get comfortable when I land while the rest of my meds catch up to me via the tooth fairy ..

4. I wouldn't worry to much about it. Its unused and clean as crystal from what you say. Just throw it in your carry on and go about your business. The TSA shouldn't stop you, seeing as how its not an Ipad, big bottles of shampoo, ugly shoes, a weapon, or something they want to take when your not looking. And no drug dog should get set off, because its not used. As said above, if you really are worried about it, just ship it to yourself.

5. Need that TSA preffered lol

6. I've taken my used infiniti nail in my carry on no problems.

7. That's ballsy as hell. That's crossing the line where i'd be worried.

8. they dont give two fucks about someone carrying a little herb/errl and some glass, as long as everythings clean and you're only taking stuff for your personal then you're fine. They're more worried about guns n shit, personal amounts of drugs mean nothing to them. however, if you have nice glass, make sure TSA dont steal that shit lol

oh and if its international, thats a totally different story. if you're staying within the country then you're good to go