Should I put my clean nail in my carry on?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by puffingfish, Mar 29, 2015.

So basically I am coming home from my trip. While I was visiting I bought a quartz banger from a local headshop that I now need to bring home. I was just wondering if I'll get a hard time bringing it through security. It's never been used 100% clean, but I'm traveling with non-smokers/tight asses so I don't want them to pull it out of my bag and inspect it in front of everyone before they let me on my way.

2. you could always ship it back to your house if you're that concerned. go fedex if you do.

3. Put it in a condom and smuggle it inside your rectum. Who knows, you may enjoy it and have the most erotic flight of your life.

LOL

4. #4 wafdof, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Unused glass is not illegal to have.  Some people smoke tobacco or other blends in them too and they are sold/marketed as such.

If you have friends you don't want to see it then just ship it back home.  Safest way IMO.  If you got one shaped like a slong they might just think it is a vibrator.  Although having friends over to share your new pipe might get awkward....

5. Just put it in your carry on and if anyone asks say it is just some glass art.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. As a former flight attendant I would advise to put it in your checked luggage. Not carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 puffingfish, Mar 29, 2015
    Ok guys so ill attach a pic, but I'm not checking any luggage so that's not an option, I currently have it in a small thing off bubble wrap inside my jacket pocket and put inside my backpack.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427632565.450316.jpg
    This is from Google, I only have one of them but this is just to give you an idea

9. #9 garrison68, Mar 29, 2015
    I doubt they'd even know what to make of that, I probably wouldn't  even guess what it is.  As long as it's not a potential weapon, I can't see any reason for security to object.  If your friends ask, well, tell them it's none of their dirty business. 

10. #10 bladedsha, Mar 29, 2015
    dont carry it on if you dont have too. if you have a bag going under just put it with it. hell if its not going to go off in the metal detector..just stick it in your pocket. when i flew last i forgot i had a half blunt of loud in my front pocket... didnt realize i had it until i got onto the plane and was nodding off and keep smelling it. i was thinking wow somebodys got balls to bring something that dank onto the plane then i looked down....and saw it in my front pocket fail.

my wife just said we also had a pipe and my ginder in our carry on.

11. Haha yeah I wish. They do full body scans which detect anything on you metal or not. Last time I had a gum wrapper and earphones in my pocket that they detected as threats. I had to empty all my pockets and get patted down. I decided to check my bag just to be safe.

12. #12 bladedsha, Mar 29, 2015
    both those items are "metal".... lol

good idea to just check it.

13. #13 puffingfish, Mar 29, 2015
    Nah it was a wriggleys paper wrapper haha. They have these new scanners that detect anything on you metal or not/threatening or not, so if your not completely clean going into the machine they do like a full body patdown

I wrapped it pretty well. I hope those fuckers at the airport don't break it

14. it detected a paper wrapper? are you kidding me?

15. Yeah it's crazy, it's these new machines you walk in put your hands over your head face the camera than this scanner goes around you for a second, than as you go out there's a picture of you with little yellow boxes around areas it detected you are carrying anything and than they pat down those areas. I was flying out of Laguardia so it might just be big airports but just a heads up for those guys that swear by keeping just a dime in your pocket

16. Just put it in your checked bag

17. Yeah that's what I did, just landed got my bags all is well. Let's hope it didn't break

18. Dude it will be fine especially if its brand new. I fly with used glass (100% clean) in a pelican that I use as 1 of my carry ons. Its glass/glass art they can't fuck with it. I watch them watch it go through the scanner and its shows a bong clear as day each time.

19. Yeah, I've flown with clean used glass before too. One agent sort of squinted at the screen as it went in the machine, but they never even looked at it. No Issues after two flights. I just bought 2 glass nails soon as I landed since I was worried about bringing a used nail.
    Even brought some errl on some parchment in a little "bookmark".

20. I just threw a few grams in my bag with all the cosmetic stuff, guys pulled it out but didn't say anything