Advanced nutrients ph question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by majesticfruits, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Hey guys i have a quick question, I've recently purchased ANutrients grow/micro/bloom nutes for my soil grow and i wanted to know whats the big deal with this ph perfect technology? 

I use the directions as suggested per litre and when i test the ph it gives me a reading of 7.7, way above what i normally use, 6.5ph. Can i just still readjust my ph or will my nutes go to waste?

2. #2 Root, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Ive used the PH line for a year. I dont test PH. Id just let it run its course and see what happens. If you run into any issues let me know

3. pff wonderful help might as well have asked AN

4. Then go ask them.

5. 😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. i asked someone who's been growing for 16 years, answered all my questions.

thanks useless forums.

7. Says the guy asking how to use a brainless line. PH perfect... durrr whats up with my ph.

8. it doesnt alter the PH straight away it gradualy does it over a few mins.
    I have used those nutes for a year of two now and never PH'd, Never had a single Deficiency, nor an abundance of nutes.

They literly are perfect nutes.

Start at half of the recomended dpesage. so if it says 1ml/litres start at half of that and gradualy work your way up.
    UYsing the same amount of each micro grow and bloom in each litre.
    Chef