Most mindblowing abstract concept/idea youve ever thought?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AbstractMinds, Mar 29, 2015.

1. #21 dannyszu, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Ya I know what you're saying, it's a prefix or whatever the eff to the word self. We need words to describe things lol. My point remains that there is an observer preceding the very act of doing. Intertwining the two so they may be balanced is an art, one that I can tell some people have, and some people do not. Kids notice this immensely.
    Edit:having reread that that's a poor explanation lol its more balancing creation and free will.
    Energy centres within and outside the body to which I KNOW exist. How am I going to explain to you my relationship with myself? It lives in feelings. From which stems the knowledge of what it is. I told you its woo woo.

Why don't I know they exist? 

3. Loss in sensitivity to them, influence of outer world seems so great you become numb to what goes on inside, it is difficult to regain the relationship as media says you need this or that. as a child you look up to adults and instinctively wish to be like them, or some, of which many have lost that sense of self and live in the mindfuckery of things. Existence allows your free will to fuck you over in that way.

I have regained my senses reminiscent of my youth, smells more pungent, hearing sharper, overall enjoyment of self, understanding, creative free will heightened. All just by directing my consciousness to these points (they change of course) along my body.

4. #24 Oni~, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Obviously I did not take control of other people's perspectives, and obviously I was still using my own brain to process whatever I was processing. 

The whole point is that during that state I experienced the most objective and unbiased view of my own actions I have ever experienced before, or since.   Not because I took someone else's eyes or mind hostage, but because the ego seemed to be suspended during that time.  There were things I genuinely admired about myself the way I would admire them if I saw them on someone else, meaning not self adoration but a sort of appreciation you get for other people.     On the flip side, there were other things I genuinely disliked in the same way, but again, it was like watching someone else act in this way I perceived as negative.    This "self distancing"  allowed for some unbiased self analysis, or at least the most unbiased I have ever had, by far.

Hence the whole  "out of body" experience.    

I think experiences like that, among other things, are why so many people talk about ego dissolving and self realizations.

5. I'll make it simple: Consciousness conceives; mind receives; body perceives. :p Smoke on that jem. 

6. I already posted here, but think about this: Each person is a part of a huge consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. Just something I thought people should be exposed to.

Its an illusion. Your own view is still colored by your subjective thoughts, whether or not you believe they are objective is irrelevant. People have delusions all the time.

8. I'm not really sure what about my post you did not understand considering I prefaced everything I said with   "Obviously I did not take control of other people's perspectives, and obviously I was still using my own brain to process whatever I was processing."

Stop trying to break open some big point about how every experience you have is  "irrelevant" because it happens within you.    I'm not sure if you missed the memo of the past 50 years but people do have introspective experiences in similar situations that affect their lives profoundly.  The one I'm describing was not even a major one, simply powerful to behold.   Being at these forums I'd expect you to be more familiar with such things.

9. What about feelings? Can you argue about what you feel? What do you think of random feelings you feel?

10. We as humans are conscious and alive we see things we feel things but do we see everything? If our body can consist of micro organisms that we only see under a micro scope that uses intense powered magnification what is the micro organisms made up of? More micro organisms? It's the same thing with the earth. We live on a planet, In a galaxy, in space but what is next? We don't know yet we're led to believe that space holds everything and is as big as it gets but how do we know that? Do cells think that our body is as big as it gets? Do the things that make that cell think that that cell is as big as it gets? We live in a world where we feel as if we have discovered so many things and that we have so much knowladge but do our Same rules apply in other far away places (as in like something bigger than space, whatever that might be) we have not even started understanding everything that's out there imagine the things that other life forms (which I'm sure there are) could do. It's such a crazy concept that I can't wrap my head around it. Lol sorry for talking so long btw.

11. Me and my friends were interconnected to the other side one day and came to the conclusion we were trees that had been cut down as firewood in our past live and that's why we like smoking pot and doing otherthings in the woods or some shit lol

12. We've experienced this conversation infinite times, in the span of infinite ages cycling in and out.

13. Then theres this guy.

To be honest I think that post was probably the most insightful of any in here.

15. Points plotted in a seemingly random pattern on a higher dimension, will manifest as a clear pattern in lower dimensions. What is linear in lower dimensions, is actually non-linear in higher dimensions. Just contemplating dimensions and what they mean for reality is so breathtakingly profound.

16. There's a system and a science of body that goes far back in history. This is a truth that has been recognised constantly since ages past. But you have to experience it yourself, when you do you will realize. Until then it doesn't matter. You can say science this and evidence that, but this is something entirely internal. You'll experience if internally and you'll realize those effects in your consciousness.

17. #37 SlowMo, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    My mind - mostly the processing and mapping of sensory inputs and controlling of motor outputs - is encoded as interconnected pathways between cells that can exhibit sudden bursts of conditionally initiated, modulated, and propagated patterns of ion exchanges across selectively permeable membranes. 

18. kind of like string theory but altered in a way..

What if reality is set up like this:

There is a white space filled with many strings of data all overlapping each other kind of like a tapestry or web effect. Have you ever seen the movie lucy? This scene below kind of describes what i'm talking about. (from the 0:00 to about 0:37 perfect example)
    \nhttps://youtu.be/yp4Ou7SLL0I
    \nEach string has lines of data running up and down it transporting and inputting information. The lines of data within the string contain separate universes, galaxy's, dimensions. The data all flows perfectly to the way of the code and nothing is interrupted on the web. If something were to interrupt, it would stop all traffic and cause an implosion effect, aka big bang theory where it all starts over from one string of data moving up and down, and then expanding. There are data monitors or "gods" that roam the white space and make sure there is no "glitch" "rip" or "<span style="font-weight:bold;">clot</span>" in the strings of data. Our universe is one tiny spec of dust in the huge mass amounts of data stored in the web. We are definitely not alone but we will never find out whats outside of our universe let alone our string of data. Now, within the strings of data and within the universe and within the earth there are planes. Planes of the natural and supernatural.

What if these planes are slowly fading away and things that are happening are due to plane shifts and an rip in the string of data or error on an Data Monitors end. I've noticed repeat visuals that are impossible; like seeing the same car pass twice where there is no possibility for a loop that quick. Some could call these signs of crazy or they could be signs of the planes colliding. Hopefully the "bend" in the data string fixes itself because we are not prepared if the Natural plane meets the Supernatural.

19. We're parasites on this primate host body.

Why we must shape our enviroment to us, not us to it like primates and mammals would.

20. Sometimes I wonder how babies think. Like what kind of language they use in their own mind.

Another one I find myself thinking about is there is no way to describe to someone what the color blue looks like to me, because for all I know what I see and know as blue could be red or green or white to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk