Buddy buys bag of leaves ROFL

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by himan235, Mar 29, 2015.

1. rofl hahahahhahaha

Its a dark Friday night in a small town in america with the kids out in the night looking to score so me and my buddy pickup our pal to go around town cruisin the streets of this small ass town texting a few buds we know and as usual you either find dank or everyone has shitty ditch weed and no good dank exists in the universe, well It was one of those nights.

After finding out from a buddy of a buddies cousins pet goldfish's pet cat we get a number of a dude who claims to have some but not much left but then our buddy texting the dude enthusiastically says he has a half O of shake for 80 cause hes looking to get rid of 

So my buddy is like I'm buying this as we find out where to go, so we drive over and my buddy gets out, texts the dude and goes around this house, a minute later he comes back, hops in and we're all like
    fucking giddy for a good score.

We head back to our house but of course were like lets smell this shit and my buddy pulls it out his pocket, and then shits gets weird. It doesnt reek like a fat sack, although it was a nice fat sack of material, and thats exactly what is was! lol 
        While were moving along in the dark of night I told him to crack it open and lets smell this shit, We pause at an intersection when I reached up turned on the overhead map light

Our gay joyful mood turned to stone as we looked at what was in the bag looked like this, and smelled like dirt. This poor bastard got mostly dried to hell leaves mixed with few brown smashed buds. 
    Me and our other bro was like - yea were good, you keep your good shake for yourself man lol

[​IMG]

2. sorry for your "buddy"

3. you should always inspect weed before paying for it.

4. Thats terrible.

Karma will catch up to the stoners on this earth who think its funny to burn their fellow man.

I see nothing funny about this situation.
    ~ poke

5. ha.  i saw a dude buy dandylions before

6. Sorry man. Work hard and someday you can grow.

Attached Files:

7. You picked up off of a goldfish's pet cat's dealer? There's your first problem. Haha jk man That sucks ass.

8. never pay for it before you look at it.... even desperation shouldn't cloud your judgement man...

9. This guy I knew used to rip off those first time kid stoners like fresh into highschool kind of shit. One time a bunch of kids wanted to smoke for the first time so he fucking went In his back yard with a ziplock baggy fille that shit with fucking lawn trimmings packed that shit up tight and sold it to the kids for 20 bucks lol pretty fucked up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. haha yea this was 3 yrs ago when we didnt have any solid connects and yea LOL I get the jokes haha naw I swear it was my buddy yea hes pretty dumb, still is a good dummy. We were younger stupid scared so we didnt go back there with bats or guns or anything  so nothing happened but he lost 80 bucks, now even thats dum as in likely hes gonna get plenty of sticks and leftovers but too funny to get leaves and other dead shit.
       Possibly this dude had other ideas of what is shake but it was hilarious  cause it wasnt my money and hes def kinda dumb so it was hilarious to me and my other buddy 

11. I know a guy who will sell anyone anything.

You got 3 dollars? No problem? 6 bucks you say? Sure

He reaches into the molding pile of trim leftover from last years harvest, rotting in his backyard after a year of rain and grabs moldy buds and fills the bag. They never see the source and come back willingly time and again.

And karma is dealing with him for it.

12. Karma will get ya every time man... It might not be immediately but it will get you.