Kyg goes guerilla

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by kygiacomo, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Btw I love your pups brother, they look like real characters!  I'm a dog lover myself, mine always join me in the garden - I think they love being in there as much as I do lol

2. ya bro i always give mine the fan leaves off the plants lol last year i was trimming away stoned out in the shed and i didnt realize my dogs was eating the trim..about 2hrs later they was fkn stoned out. they was wabbling around the yard and finally crashed they had all 4 legs sticking st8 up in the air. i wont make that mistake again. i love dogs they truly are mans best friend. it dont matter what happens,how much money u got or what u have done they will be right there beside u,loving u the same! they also help for my PTSD

3. Haha no way... they probably had a great nap then I'm guessing.  I feed my dogs fan leaves for the nutrients but anything with trichomes stays away from them.. they've def robbed some sugar leaf before though lol.  I hear you though, the loyalty of a dog is unlike any you'll find anywhere else.  It's a rare thing to have...

How do they aid in your PTSD?  I've never thought about that before... maybe that's why I'm so close to my animals as well

4. before i had dogs i would be really depressed. once i got them i got a happyness back to me..im not sure how to explain it. u can just feel the love from them..maybe its companion ship..i just know that before i had dogs i was a trainwreck.ya man im sure they help u with that u just didnt think about it..i didnt either till i started to research it after i seen it on a CNN special and then realized thats why my connection with my dogs is nuts..if my women told me its her or the dogs then i would say c-ya no joke lol..she told me just other day i wish should me the love u show them dogs..[​IMG]  here is a good read from the smithsonian Int. http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-dogs-can-help-veterans-overcome-ptsd-137582968/?no-ist

5. #45 kygiacomo, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    Update:
    The baby's are doing good. I had to plant some other strains behind the orginal batch that I germ bc of no germination,wind blew one pellet over killed a Green poison and a human lyching of panda. 4 strains are a bit behind the originals and that's the green poison fv( I had 2 seeds), incredible bulk,critical super silver haze and Hso trainereck. The TW I'm not sure is gonna make it. I think the living soil from Bas was to hot on it. It's only had water so it can only be that. If it don't make it I'm just gonna either put purple Marc,frisien dew or easy sativa in its spot. The blue crate is of the delahaze and biddy early. The white crate is jackey white, the church,serious6, sweet purple and critical SSH. The black crate of 4 is heribei, green poison FV, critical jack(which is labled diseal) and blue berry headband. The 2nd black crate is incredible bulk and trainwreck. I've gave them a little bit of ful-power,ful-humic and liq seaweed(except the 4 younger ones). When do u guys think I ca start with like 1/4 a tsp of the protekt? I want to get those stems built up nice and thick so fungi and pests will have a lot harder barrier to try and penetrate. They it's been 24 days since germ on all except the 4 I mentioned. i also took a few close ups of the TW so u can see what it looks like. That's it for now folks any questions or advice don't hesitate to ask ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428801652.447883.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428801664.130655.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428801673.597023.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428801684.448373.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428801696.367001.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428801706.284571.jpg

6. #46 kygiacomo, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    Look what I found at the local shop. I'm gonna get this so I can mix in my botanical tea of Rosemary, clove and thyme for fungi and pest prevention ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428870755.130943.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428875510.479599.jpg

7. #47 kygiacomo, Apr 13, 2015
    I just got this stuff in. It's suppose to be as good or better as roots excel. Since I've never used any root things before I should be able to notice something if it in fact works..I'll let u all know when I transplant to final spots first week in may ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428955485.077231.jpg

Edit: has one used this before and if so how often did u feed it to ur plants? i almost got bio-root as well since what i read was the Rapid Start was for growing the roots and bio-root was for after the roots has done developed. i can also get a 250 ml of canna rhizotonic but was leaning to bio-root since it is a quart for same price. any advice fellas?

8. #48 Team Microbe, Apr 14, 2015
    Great article.  It's so true now that I think about it... I've never understood why I was so close to my dogs but now I do lol.  They don't make me trust humans more though just because I trust them, that's the only part I couldn't agree with personally.  The companionship is something nobody can beat though, they truly are man's best friend.  I'm with ya on that too... my dogs over any girl - all day long.  Dogs don't lie to you, betray you, give you bitchy smirks just to spite you, or make your dick shrivel up from AIDZ [​IMG]

edit:  Use the Rapid sparingly if you choose to use it, remember "less is more".  We're so used to "more is more" living here in America... it's hard to sway from that mindset sometimes, I'll admit it

9. The living soil will def burn seedlings, even top dressing with it is too much love at first.  I would wait to use anymore of it until they go out into the earth, don't jump the gun brother!

Winning!!!  Hell yeah bro, I like your style.

ya i stuck that trainwreck directly into the soil to see what it would do. its 4 sure to hot like u said. i put a dinafem power kush and easy sativa into germ in its place and both has popped a tail now so alll is cool. 
    thanks bro ive learned alot just from talking to u past 6-7 months
    i agree about our dogs for sure! everthing u said is true! im only gonna 1ml to 1 quart of water on the rapid start and only give it to the plants ever 4 or 5 days. yes im always use to more is better lol but i been trying to adopt the less is more here lately. i usally always love 1-2 of my babys to death LOL ever year..i gotta get out that habit for sure.
     the plants are doing great though now. im really liking how these biddy early and serious 6 are developing. the delahaze is always a slow starter out the gate,but she will pick up stream around mid june and then by time end of july gets here shes just exploding like a run away train and dont stop till 1st week in oct. the dela is one those strains that looks ugly as hell the first couple months and no one will like it until she hits flowering. thanks for popping in brother!

Well said Kyg.  Pot and dogs is a sure cure for da dirty blues.

12. hey Op glad to see u pop in bro. im still waiting for ur thread to come live so i can pull up a chair. yes weed and dogs has been the best medicine i could ever get my hands on for sure. 

13. #53 kygiacomo, Apr 14, 2015
    Doing a little soil mixing today. So I been reading up on perlite and how it helps get more oxygen to the roots. I have put 1 cup per cubic foot of soil in the happy frog. The before and after pics will show the difference. I does feel a lot more fluffy since I added the extra perlite in. What's ur guys opinion on how much perlite I can or should add? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429031713.808272.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429031723.228263.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429031731.593758.jpg

Edit: i should have also said that im only using this perlite in the plots that im gonna be using synthetic nutes on. it will not go into my living soil mix.

14. I'm no expert, but that looks just about right to me. Based on what I've seen.[​IMG]

15. #55 kygiacomo, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    Update:
    The lady's are starting to take off now. I've only give them small doses of liq seaweed and rapid start. I think after this week I will start adding the protekt in the water as well. I also and gonna do some neem oil soil drenches so that will help condition the soil and protect the plant from the roots to the tips. The lady's are 27 days old today. So far the best out this bunch is the biddy early's in terms of growth and development. Delahaze has always been a slow starter out the gate so I'm not to worried about it. Dela reminds me of one those old cars that takes forever to pick up speed, but once she does then nothing will stop it lol anyways here's the pics. The close up is of the biddy. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429203291.281282.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429203302.764918.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429203312.732041.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429203334.035133.jpg

16. #56 kygiacomo, Apr 16, 2015
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429205892.203494.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429205903.392962.jpg
    I wanted to also show u guys the serious-6 close up, it's developing very nice as well. 

They're looking really healthy man. IB looks like it may be struggling a little though, maybe she's just a slow starter. Biddy is definitely looking like the strongest of the bunch.

Might I recommend that you completely cut out the nutrients until they get a few more sets of leaves. All they need at this stage is a little bit of plain water (preferably distilled tap water or rain water from a fine-mist spray bottle) every day and a lot of light. Just spray each one until you can see that the top of the soil is nice and soaked and repeat when the soil is dry in appearance.

Now I might be wrong, but the baskets may be shading one or two of them either side of 12pm. I reckon if you put them on something flat, or something without sides high enough to block the sun, then they'd probably be much better off. 

Other than that, they're doing great dude. Keep up the good work.[​IMG]

18. #58 kygiacomo, Apr 16, 2015
    ya Incredible Bulk was put into the organic rich soil a bit to quick but it will be fine now since its been in that about a week. the only ones im gonna give anything to is the ones that was started on march 20th which is in the blue basket and 7 in the white basket. all others are only getting water since the soil they are in is nice and rich stuff. they will only get liq seaweed 0-0-1 ratio. after they are 30 days then i will start slowly with the protekt its 0-0-3. i wont give them any sort of food with high N-P-K till they get to their final homes,when i said i only gave them small doses i should have said 1ml per quart of water. then i use a table spoon and water around the stalk with it. at nite i use a spray bottle and do the fine mist like u said. 
     ya the baskets do shade them at certain hours which is why i take them out that and face them towards the sun. i only put them in there to take the pic lol so i wouldnt have to upload so many.. thanks for dropping in bro

19. It's a beautiful day to be a plant in southeastern USA. Temps in the mid 80s and my plants are praying harder then a whore in a church house lol. I added 1/8 tsp of yucca this morning in my water for the lady's. I'm gonna plant to final homes first week of week. Once I get them to their final spots I'm gonna crack these 2 auto beans that I got with my order of beans this year. I will keep them here at the house with me so I can baby them. I've read most autos don't do well outdoors and only 65-70 days from seed to harvest I should be fine before the helios start flying. They don't start till around first of aug here.. Thanks for stopping in fellas here's the pics. The last pic is of easy sativa. I wasn't gonna grow it this year but after the Hso TW didn't make it I said hell with it. It should finish early at my late which will be nice ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429380034.412667.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429380045.163647.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429380060.330691.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429380075.598577.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429380084.117167.jpg

20. Looking wonderful bro, so healthy. Just to put things into perspective, Here are some shots from my seedling experiment:

Approx.Day 7:  
    20150222_180643.jpg

12 Days Later:
    20150306_204734.jpg

Another 3 Days On:
    20150313_152000.jpg

21 Days later:
    20150309_184515.jpg

All-in-All, Â± 30 days from seed

5 Days Later
    20150314_160422.jpg

3 Days Later
    20150322_180425.jpg

I used potting soil mixed with peat moss, mixed with some river sand, sprayed twice daily with distilled water... You do the math.[​IMG]

Enjoy your Sunday buddy.

Attached Files: