Kyg goes guerilla

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by kygiacomo, Mar 28, 2015.

1. You should consider using the Sea-90 once a month because it's micronutrients and too much can cause some weird growth. I really like mine but I use Sea-Crop. Same stuff. Have a good break before next season!

2. Thanks a lot kygiacomo your thread has helped me a lot! I'm from east ky too. I've read your whole thread and it's inspired me to Order delahaze seeds, along with biddy early and super lemon haze. I was ready to give up until I looked into ordering seeds that suited my climate and luckily found this.
    Bud rot has done a number on me every year so I'm looking for what works best for you since we're so close. Have you found out any newer strains over recent years that are more resistant To mold?
    Herbies is where I'm ordering from. I seen that you said they were legit in a earlier comment. I know it's been awhile since you've been on this thread but hoping to hear back from you in time to order my beans. Thanks for all your help again man! I'm definitely looking into those foliar sprays to assist prevention. Your thread was awesome! I'm gonna look for more lol