BlazedBuffalos 2nd closet grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BlazedBuffalo, Mar 28, 2015.

1. It is finally time ladies and gentlemen. I know I have put this off for much too long but here it is. At the moment I have 3 sour diesel bagseeds, 2 Aurora indica. I have been doing 12 12 for two weeks now and 2 of the sour diesels are female. I will get some shots when the bitches wake up in about 3 hours or so. Also I am using many new soil amendments such as azomite, earthworm castings, and I am trying out some fish stuff with molasses made by bio bizz. And I must say this time around has been much easier. The sour diesels took off like crazy after going on 12 12.

2. sweeeet man. how long they been veg for?

3. 1 month and a half I'm about to take some pictures now.

4. Ok what we have here are 2 female sour diesel plants, one unconfirmed but believed to be female sour diesel, two aurora indica plants one in which I am trying to LST about to bend it again

Attached Files:

5. Updates!! Little buds are popping out everywhere

Attached Files:

6. Also got one 55 w cfl and 1 32 and 1 42 maybe lol I forget but something along those lines

7. Btw all 3 sour diesels are female! Lots of bud

8. Update

Attached Files:

9. Well my plants are almost done I stopped updating due to the fact that nobody cares but I'm flushing them out now

10. I just noticed your thread and I am amazed that you only had 1 reaction [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ontopic: Looking great man! I also want to grow sour diesel in the future, do they give a lot of odor during the flowering period? Do you still have 129watt light or did you add more in the end? If you have pictures, please post them :D

11. I will post some tomorrow had to disassemble the grow room but it will be back up tomorrow. The sour diesels stank btw lol amazing I think I had 2 different phenotypes one smells very strong and citrusy while the other 2 plants are more diesel . They have came so far since these pics lol the big plant leans because of its cola lol and I have more than 129 I was just saying I got some giant bulbs probably around 250 watts of cfls I'll get back with you on the true numbers but I'm flushing them now with some royal flush

12. Here are some updates took them quick sorry if they suck.

Attached Files:

13. DAMN BRO! THATS HUGE. How old are they?

14. Vegged them for about 1 and half months then they have been flowering for about 10 weeks now damn sativas lol

I will actually take these periods into consideration, Im currently growing some sativa's too, never grown them before, heard they could bring more problems, is that true?

Holy shit, that cola in the last picture. I'm in love [​IMG]

17. So far I am loving the sativas besides the flowering time but you put good time in you get good bud out

18. Cool, good to know man! I hope you enjoy your buds after harvest ;)

19. Yeah but waiting for them to cure is going to be awful but worth it I'll keep you guys updated

20. #20 flightlessfeather, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Looks dank bro. Interesting setup you have there lol