C99 vs The Ultimate - My 1st proper grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dildocannon, Mar 28, 2015.

1. 5 inches tall and 17 inches wide haha.

Attached Files:

2. #42 pissdrunx0420, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Plants are looking very good man keep up the work!! I would say you want to keep your plants tied down for flower to keep an even canopy and have even light coverage on the buds and to get nice dense buds everywhere [​IMG].
    I wanted to ask the brand of your led, I will be posting a new journal with a mars 2 700 and 900 and would love to see how LED's compare to each other.

3. Just this cheapish LED from ebay.

Attached Files:

4. Specs

Attached Files:

5. Ya I was looking at those when I was bidding on my mars lights. They look like there working well, how are you liking them? Does it seem to produce much heat?

6. Im loving the light so far. Obviously I dont have anything else to compare it to really so hard to tell. yeah but as you can see from my pictures it seems to be working so far haha. A little bit of heat but not bad. My tent sits at around 25-30 degrees Celsius, thats without any extraction fan just a normal house hold fan blowing across my plants with the foor closed.

7. My tent is 1.4 x 1.4 x 2m, will this be adequate? Purchased and waiting for delivery.

Attached Files:

8. #48 pissdrunx0420, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Ya thats about the temps I get with my 700 and 900 mars running at the same time with no duct fan in a 4x4x7 foot grow tent. I open my growtent and have a fan blow cool air in but im sure that inline fan will cool it down and filter the smell. Those temps aren't bad but ideally you would rather have it be no higher then 80

9. Ive been lazy updating pics from the ultimate. She is really starting to take off now, yet still finding her to be a sensative plant.

Attached Files:

10. C'99 notice the purple stem, is this normal? Some of the leaves are yellowing a little, any ideas why?

Attached Files:

11. .....

Attached Files:

12. So I decided to flower yesterday. I got the dates wrong and yesterday marked 8 weeks. I cant fucking wait to see how they explode.

13. Picture in my tent from the last day of flowering

Attached Files:

14. #55 dildocannon, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
    Day 9 of flowering. What do you guys think? How is she looking?

Im going to update with pictures on a weekly basis from now on.

Attached Files:

15. The tent smells amazing, I cant get enough. Very fruity.

16. Looking good.  Interesting how the yellowing appears to be in a ring in the center.  Kinda makes me think it could be light/heat stress.

I'm day 23 of flower with 4 Female Seeds Co plants.  Two C99, one Lemon Kush, and one Nev Haze.  Here's a pic of part of one of my C99s.

Attached Files:

17. Thanks mate. yours is looking good.
    My temps are om average around 24c - 28c but mostly sitting at 25c.

18. I would not have a clue what my soil ph is. I have never checked it

19. Day 12 of flower. Buds starting to take shape :)

Attached Files: