2nd Season - the learning experience

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Organic_Disciple, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Sound like normal shedding of unwanted leaves. It's common to shed fan leaves once flowering begins. Also lower leaves that don't get a lot of sunlight will yellow and die. I remove them by hand once they are yellowed.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hope all is good and we'll with everyone

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bubba
    LSD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Chemdawg is going to swell hard and eat every leaf around it. The budset on this is awesome.
    Little bit of Sour D action goin down.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Gave my girls a compost tea today with a top dress of grinded down MBG. I've been doing bi weekly. Compost tea included compost 2 cups kelp and 1 cup of seabird guano. 1-10-0. Molasses and Fullhumix. And boy did they instantly spaz the fuck out. Awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alien OG. I'd say she's the 2nd biggest now. Running right behind LSD. She's just allot fuller. Beast! She's on the right. Bubba on the left. And LSD behind Alien. Super stoked the way the season is rockin.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Things are going well for you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chemdawg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Bubba
    Chemdawg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Co op.

Cheese quake -Emerald Cup cut placed 16th.

Nocturnal and Ravenous. Ravenous 2 weeks out. Nocturnal getting harvested in the a.m

Goblin King about 1 week put from harvest

Attached Files:

11. Your personal garden looks much better than the co op.

• Like Like x 1
  12. He had some watering issues. I blame myself. Didn't go over there like I should have. But there all doing fine now. He's happy and thats fine with me.. It's pretty much his first year. But 3 of them are finishing in the next 2 weeks so it's all good.

13. Hey 415. Although a piece of shit plant that chem 4 is really really piney. The pink hairs idk about. Could be because she's having problems. But def a bad case of root rot. After she got flooded I should have just kept drenching and drenching her. Now I know.

How's your plants doin man.

14. #1234 donothinggardening, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    that chem looks pretty frosty and delicious from here dude! i love a good chem. such potent smoke :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'll drop a bomb in here later. Her trichomes are super thick. Looks like she's covered in diamonds. Beautiful plant.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #1236 415north, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
    I,ll take a few pics of my chemdawgs, My chem plants are doing great for starting them in late June. They aren't chem 4,s but whatever. I,m less happy with my blue dream.

17. Here a couple pics. Blue dream in the middle and chems on both sides. Not sure what you did if your chemdawgs don't look good.
    DSC_0008.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Chemdawg looks great. Chem 4 got root rot. She's gonna make to harvest but I'll be lucky for a half #.
    Fuckin things blew up though man. Nice

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yea it seems like all kinds of different shit can happen. You never know. Maybe is has something to do with digging holes in the middle of a lawn. It seems like that might prevent the soil from being able to dry out. Who knows. My plants are on a sandstone hill so they get pretty good evaporation. That sucks that the chemdawg had problems. it,s a good strain.

20. Naw. Remember when she got flooded out? I should have continued to do it. I know it create ld bad conditions for those roots.