2nd Season - the learning experience

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Organic_Disciple, Mar 28, 2015.

1. I usually do a top dress of composted chicken manure a few weeks before flower just to make sure they have enough nitrogen. Sounds like your yellowing fan leaves is a different situation. I've had plants run out of nitrogen halfway through flower because they were in pots that were too small. That's why I began using in ground holes. I5 is a hell of a drive, seems like it goes on forever.

2. Bubba 2.0 and alien og in the back

Attached Files:

3. Bubblegum
    XJ13
    Chemdawg
    LSD

Attached Files:

4. Very nice man! Plants are looking real good, I see the stretch has started for you too.

5. them plants look rope

6. LSD is my monster. She's starting to get too big to take discreet pics. And Bubba is just a short fat girl. I'm a chubby chaser fo sho haha

Attached Files:

7. By the way I have no idea what rope means I guess its a Sacramento word. My blue dream is living up to it,s rep as a fast grower. I am still baffled about the differences in my dhn chem 4.s and the first chem 4 I grew. they are not the same strain. Both seem good just different.

8. Rope is an old term referring to cannabis. Rope used to be made from hemp and so sailors back in the day called cannabis rope.
    Plants look great compared to last year. Are those your best plants?

9. As far as mass yes. But alien OG being planted 2 weeks later into a whole 3x smaller then the rest is a beast. She's the 3rd biggest. Chemdawg is right there also. I really like the structure. If she got more sunlight she would be a beast. I have a different love for all the plants honestly. I'm disappointed in sour d but that's probably just the cut. Was told that quality sour d cuts are hard to accomplish. I hope I can get my hands on some of stickies next season. Chem 4 has made a turn for the better. She still is an ugly plant but glad she's improving. What ore can I ask for being my second season? Let alone coming from a first season like my last. I'm really greatful because even my worst plants will do better then my last season lol. It is what it is. I got some pics taken on Tuesday. There getting big quick so I'll post some more tomorrow.

No XJ pic. But I think to of bubba.

XJs colas are going to be impressive. Not a big plant but her nodes are tight tight tight. The only time she got spaced out nods was in stretch and now there stacking super hard. Whole veg they were less then an inch. I couldn't believe they could get tighter. But still no profound flower yet. But in the pics posted last week you could tell she's tight.

Attached Files:

10. Sour D is the slightly yellow on the bottom. Over watered. Chem 4 is just being a punk.doing better though. Bubblegum is the 3rd pic bubba 4th LSD 5th and alien 6th

11. I messed that all up.

As pictured

Chem 4
    Sour d
    Bubblegum
    LSD
    chemdawg
    Bubba 2.0
    Alien OG

12. GC has most Def died off. Especially with the outdoor nor cal peeps.

13. #1173 415north, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    I think that chem 4 should look a lot happier. Something needs to be adjusted. It should look dark olive green, not pale yellow.

14. Yea idk. There all in the same soil. She's getting same water regime as the rest now. If I have 1 unhappy plant this season then I'm accomplished more then what was expected. Fuck it

15. #1175 415north, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    Yea you can't expect to harvest every plant. If I were you I would try different things. It can't hurt. the leaves look droopy

16. That last heat wave was a scorther. Couple plants didn't like it. Gave them an extra good drench today and along with a kelp and Protek foliar. I'll post some new pics tomorrow. Looks like I've got a few in flower now. I'm excited

17. Top dressing, mulch, beer ,and some whoop ass. Bugs aren't much of a problem anymore but I'm not taking any chances. LET'S GET IT ON. Everyone enjoy there weekend!

Attached Files:

18. My yard. Chem4 is doing better. Has put on some good new growth. Looking healthier. But all the plants are fine. Gettin big. I'm very very happy how this season has gone for me so far. Already got my plans set for next.

It's awesome to be able to keep this journal so you guys can really witness how much I grow and learn as the years pass and season progresses. Thank you all that have been riding this venture out with me

Attached Files:

19. looking good.

20. I can't wait till budset with this XJ13. I'm under the impression she will put off some impressive colas.

Attached Files: