2nd Season - the learning experience

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Organic_Disciple, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Use sticky pads and top dress with DE. Shit spread it around your box. Don't get it wet though.

2. I wouldn't put to much emphasis on THC tests. half the top ten last year tested at aboubt 16% or some crazy shit, make sure you manicure well and cure. THC level is just a part of it

3. Maybe next time around, I have a few things I need to improve. Starting with white paint instead of Mylar. Ripped a whole wall off cause I had one hot spot lmao

4. Bummer lol. Good luck bro

5. Thanks man! GL to you too!

6. Its not so much the THC content I'm after. Im getting it done for my own personal peace of mind and for any patients. Its always nice to have something like that around. And incase you do something spectacular and you have the proof. Especially if your going 110% organic.

7. #587 415north, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    Yea it will be pretty satisfying to blow the bottle growers  out of the water. with all organic.

8. As I plan to. All my friends use nutes. And this season has been a great start so far. There always asking me questions. There very curious all the sudden. But they also thought I was bullshittin about this season. Jokes on them now.

9. Just wait she will really take off soon. I just planted mine outdoor today. I'm gonna use supplemental lighting on GDP for a few weeks as it just started showing signs of flowering. It should be fine with the added light. Everything else seemed fine and are already over 3 ft tall. My starts are bigger than most people harvest. Killing it.

10. I feel you. I've got a friend that has tried growing for years and is blown away by my starts already. Its an awesome feeling. I can already almost hide a lighter behind a few stalks. I'm going for trunks this season! Haha

11. How are the rest of the plants doing? Are you still running all them outdoors? Keep up the good job.

12. All but green crack are going in my garden. My big sativas and a few others such a GC are going to a friends house for a co op grow. He wants to learn and grow so I figured I'd help him out with what I know so far. Also nice to not keep all your eggs on one basket just in case something happens....

13. Are you keeping those sour diesels?

14. Yes. One is staying here another is being gifted to someone that thinks they can grow. They have never pulled much more then an elbow from a plant and they swear they are the shit. So its going to be fun at harvest. I can already hear the excuses. Bottle feeding pussy!

15. But I also picked up a super sour diesel that will be planted at a later date. Probably a 45 pot for it sometime July

16. #596 415north, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    some of the best quality weed that I have grown was started in late June.  You could easily get a few pounds of that sour diesel even put in a 45 that late in the season.

17. Been a minute since I checked your grow man, holy soil mixing! lol props on that, I'm still doing 5 gallons at a time lol.

18. #598 Organic_Disciple, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    It comes with the territory bro. Lol. I'd look like an idiot if I mixed a little bit with the amount of space I have. Shit I should have done 2x as much and went with 200 gallon holes honestly.

But thanks man. It hurts and feels good at the same time mixing it haha

19. My plants have all turned the darkest shade of green I've seen from them today. There absolutely loving this weather. this comeback season of mine is going to be epic.

20. Beautiful day in the garden

Attached Files: