2nd Season - the learning experience

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Organic_Disciple, Mar 28, 2015.

1. #21 JUSTHILLBILLY, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015

2. For sure! I have a couple more weeks more until the new ladies show up and I pretty much used the last of the mix to plant my comfrey. Next little cuttings mix will be better for them yet simple for sure.

I am also planning on mixing a small MILD batch of Super soil for the ladies to be transplanted into when there ready for it at a later date.

3. Lol he means no harm. That's just HB. Good dude. I like his attitude honestly ;-)

Thanks Chunk!

4. Idk what's goin on in there but they like it.

I also forgot to mention the mycos I used at the transplant. In the background I'm brewing a EWC and Kelp Meal tea to water in my Comfrey.

And there is my comfrey plot. Used a bit of my soil I made for the cuttings for there holes. They got planted Wednesday and are already saying hello

Attached Files:

5. I meant that in as loving way as possible.. Just hazing.. If he can handle it he might make it into the cool kids club ;-)

Good luck josh I was kidding earlier, if I didn't know that, wish you only good vibes, I simply wouldn't have subbd to your thread if I didn't..

6. I know it. Lol. I'm glad to have you here. I mean it this time ;-)

7. Another little thing that will help you, don't ever fill the pots up that high w soil, always leave a min of an inch as much as 2 inchs of room for 2 reasons

1) later on if they start to yellow and get hungry instead of feeding a bottle nute or tea you can simply add a nice 1/2" layer of EWC or super soil, that will boost em up more then the bottle anyways because it also gives the roots more room along w the nutes.

2) makes watering way easier, simply take your bucket fill the resivor (that is made by the 1-2" gap at the top ) all the way to the top and your done, it seems it's always the right amount.

8. Thanks. Will incorporate the next batch for sure

9. Your homework is to lift your pots every day and not water until you feel then getting lighter. Observe the way they look each day and memorize what they look like when happy w water. And also memorize what they look like when the pot is light feeling. This will help you w full term when you can no longer lift your pot anymore. Watering is by far the most important skill to learn.
    Anit nothing to it but to do it..
    http://youtu.be/xvSP78dv94c

10. I need the name of this video asap. That's funny af

11. It's called, everybody in the room is now dumber, billy Madison man

12. Lmao, Billy Madison was on tv earlier and I caught the beginning of Adam Sandler's breakdown of that dog book, lol, the 90s had some funny movies.

13. ^^ then you and I were watching it at the same time :)

14. sub'd [​IMG]

looking good. I'd 2nd lifting the pots to see if they are lighter, good trick! I'm on my 2nd indoor grow, and added a whiteboard from Odd Lot to my toolbox. Otherwise, complete Stoner and would never remember when I last watered, what the temps and humidity are, etc [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. The 2lip club. Lol

16. I'm here to check thing out. Clones should be ready next weekend hopefully. You'll be happy with what you get.

17. #38 drewdog420, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Are you still going to need those clones you wanted from me? If not let me know because I got people on waiting lists literally. There's a lot of fucked up clones out there lol

18. Club clones suck most the time. I don't trust them tj not have pest. If I ever get them from the club they get a pesticide dip as soon as I get home. Good clones are hard to find. I have no issues helping a fellow grower out with healthy plants. I have even given away seeds to others. Only thing j reviewed is the enjoyment of watching them grow and getting positive feedback. It feels good to see my plants grown by others.

19. Absolutely. Being able to grow anything from you guys is a privilege. What I have now is just part of the reserve as I plan on having more also. Rule of thumb is if you plan on 10 you take 20 right?

Your cuts and genetics will be the main event in my shit show. 110%. I've been planning on them for a awhile now as you both know. And I thank you both for your generosity.

"Prepare for the best,plan for the worst"