So I got my mom to agree to smoke...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by leyzepplin, Mar 28, 2015.

1. So I got my mom to agree to smoke... She's 55 and it's going to be her first time. I am so excited but I want to make sure she has a great experience. Any advice or anecdotes to share? :) 💚

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Don't get her too high, man. It may or may not make her sick and ruin her experience with marijuana. Just a caution.

3. Welcome to the city! Enjoy your stay!

4. Tell her to double inhale.

Only take a few hits then wait some minutes 10-20 minutes, then try a less hits then the first time.

Dont get her too high or she may not enjoy it.

Joint would be good for first time.

Good luck and welcome!

5. #5 Killa Watt, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    Yay im so happy for you guys. Maybe ya'll can bake an edibles recipe some brownies or cookies and watch a funny movie with optional vaping [​IMG] 

Yes dont get her too high let her have a few small tokes or an edible or two

And if you know her favorite music, throw it on! It'll be a nice surprise for her 

6. Moms make the best pot brownies.

7. Well I wouldn't suggest an edible because it could get her too high and you said she agreed to smoke so if smoking isn't a problem a joint would be great to share with your mom. Easier than a piece cuz with a joint you just inhale. Have fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. That's going to b an awesome time. Just like everyone else said don't want her getting to high so she can really enjoy it. Watch tv or something. Let us know how it goes!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum