Pregnant sex is the best sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dank_Williams, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Lol any sex that doesn't require you to pull it out is the best sex! I've never laid any pregnant chicks, I'm just kind of scared that my dick is gonna punch the baby in the face lmao. Though I'll have to overcome that fear one day, if I ever want to be a daddy at least! And I do!

2. #22 Bob Barker, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    About 10 years ago I knew a gal who was 7 months prego, single and craving the D. She was literally sitting outside a friends house telling me what she needed. I passed on the offer b/c she was not my type and kinda had fish eyes. But I do want to slap pissers with a prego.

3. OH MY GOD OP. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.
    Lol no on a serious note, I know exactly what you mean. I banged my wife the entire time she was pregnant, up until he dropped then it was just creepy LOL

4. For about the first 4 months, my wife would have disagreed with you.  Once she got pregnant, she could not orgasm.  She got extremely horny and wet, but could just not get over the hill so to speak.  She was really frustrated.

The we were traveling home from Thanksgiving at her parents and we passed a billboard for an adult toy store.  I had tried for 5 years to get her to try toys, but she refused.  So as we passed, I casually mentioned that maybe something in there could help you out.  Instead of a "No", I got a "Maybe".  I took this to mean YES and she did not say a word when I pulled off the exit and into the parking lot.  I did get a form No when I asked if she was coming in with me.

So I picked out a simple silicone dong vibrator and when I got back to the car, she did not look impressed.  But she took it out of the package and put the batteries in and held it up against her pussy.  She was breathing hard in about 15 seconds and I was instructed to "Find a Room".  I pulled off at the next exit that had a hotel (fortunately it was a nice one although I don't think she would have cared if it had roaches.

She went straight to the room while I was getting the bags and when I got there she was naked on the bed with it pressed up against her clit.  She did not even care I had returned as she rubbed her clit with it.    Soon she started squirming and she came hard.  At which point she looked up and saw me naked with my dick in my hand and she instructed me to fuck her, which I did. 

The rest of her pregnancy was filled with lots of toy use and that is how they became part of our sex life. 

5. Didn't do this ever. I'll try to do.

6. Agreed. Pregnant sex is best sex. At first I thought it was kind of weird when my friends would tell me how into pregnant women they were. After I tried it myself I totally understood

7. [​IMG]

i dont understand you're fucking another man's girl while shes pregnant. if it was your girl then sure, pregnant girls are supposedly very very horny. but still. there's another man's baby growing in there and you wanna put your dick in her? come on. 

8. I must agree.. It's the best sex EVER!!!

9. Only if its mah baby in there

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. I like to imagine my jizz hitting someone elses baby right in the face

11. This is so weird to me. I never understood it but maybe that's because I never got anyone pregnant.

they are all fat and sweaty and moody and extra psycho. no thank you

12. Think I just threw up in my mouth

13. Threesomes are the greatest

14. Didn't enjoy that experience anymore.

15. i would be afraid i would poke the baby's eye out or something

16. Gotta know, we talkin about first few weeks? Third trimester?

Is she just showing, about to pop, or in between?

But in all seriousness, I'd have sex with my girlfriend if she was pregnant and wanted it. But not if it isn't my kid in there.

That'd be the worst case of sloppy seconds imaginable.

17. Don't knock it until you've tried it preggo virgins.

18. I never cared for sex with a woman that is pregnant. I tend to be rough/aggressive and always thought I would hurt the baby or her. So I would have to control my emotions/style/language and it never felt fulfilling. I'm sure this is more a character defect that I carry and nothing to do with pregnant sex in general.