Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

advice plz i got mold in some of my buds (photos inc)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xfadix, Mar 27, 2015.

1. #1 xfadix, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    i found out today that most of my buds are getting mold (1 ounce [​IMG] ), but it is like in the first stage like one small spot in one part of the bud, do you think i could salvage the buds by taking off the mold and then use the microscope to make sure the weed is safe?

Attached Files:

2. you could always try and get every piece of mold out of your bud, and preserve it in a better fashion than you have, if you do that there will always be a chance you missed a piece, or it's still growing after you pick it apart and clean it. 

3. I had some mold on my bud once and I just snipped those bits off. After that put it in a dehydrator to evaporate any more moisture so no more mold can grow. There could still be the odd microscopic mold spore left but I wouldn't worry about it. The heat from the lighter should hopefully kill any mold left anyway.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. u kno u still gon smoke it